What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Rumor has it that Schlafly may open a brewery/bottling facility here in Nashville!

Big grin

I have never seen a Schlafly RIS and we get a lot of Schlafly here.  But sometimes my local beer joint won't source something if it's only available in bombers and not guaranteed to be extremely popular.  Maybe something to try the next time I'm in STL.

Have heard the same thing about Pliny The Younger but it's not available here either.

Full Sail IPA, now that is an excellent post long-run beer.

My friend said they're both in brown bombers.

Jeff

runtheline

My Favorite beer is Kingfisher.

midnight97

Leinenkugels Sunset wheat

Am I doing this right?

Which beer is my favorite?  That's like asking me which of my kids is my favorite. 

No excuses....

Which beer is my favorite?  That's like asking me which of my kids is my favorite. 

So you have one, but won't tell anyone.

CMJHawk86

Deschutes Inversion IPA from the cask. Nothing beats it.

xor

I love to cask it, but I keep coughin.

Edited to add:  I know, I know.  I worked too hard, I didn't really urn it.

molesn

Rogue, Dead Guy Ale

My Favorite right now has to be Victory Brewing Co. Headwaters Pale Ale

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz

Shiner is still my favorite but I have one in my fridge right now from a small brewery in Oregon.  It is FullSail Amber Ale and it is purty darn good!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent, you need a beer!

Yes. Yes I do.

Drinking one.

A Lambic, no less...

Prince of Fatness

Well, the saying is that the favorite is the one in you are drinking at the moment, so here you go.....

At 11.8% ABV, this is a sipper.  And a tasty one at that.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lately it's been this one...in large part because the packaging is so perfect as a shower beer.  And it's a full pint, rather than a namby pamby 12oz.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I cant remember if I have ever contributed to this thread or not

On tap: Guiness or Dry Irish Stout on Nitro tap.   I REALLY like most stouts on nitro.

In a bottle: Cascade Lakes Monkey Face Porter, hands down, no close second.    Oddly, I do not care for it that much on tap.

But tonight I had McMenamins Terminator Stout on regular tap and it worked just fine.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7