What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Prince of Fatness

Had one of these this past weekend.  Very tasty.

Not at it at all. 

I've been loving the Belgian's lately.  Chimay, La Fin Du Monde, Leffe, etc.  Big fan of Unibroue brewery.

uncontrollable

I am in trouble - place called Lucia's Bodega opened recently near me ... I have the discount tag on my keychain ... I will never completely leave my Sam behind BUT ... I now see what I've been missing ... Hop Noir by peak organic is quite nice.  My list of "likes" is long but the Lambic thing: not my taste at all.  Porter & Stout usually never disappoint me but I feel like a linebacker when I finish one.  Arrogant Bastard yum.  Chimay - good but only tried one so far.  Terrible: kinda was.  Maudite (?sp) wonderful.  

Friday, October 14th, 4-8 pm

Beer Tasting:

• Rogue Morimoto Black Obi Soba Ale
        • Berkshire Drayman's Porter
        • Guiness Foreign Extra 

I am looking forward to this selection for their tasting tonight.  I will let you know how it pans out!

Ciao!

peace

cixelsiD

FFF Alpha King

Leffe.

But when in North America..... Sam Adams

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

Voodoo Love Child or Delirium Nocturnum. Belgian style fruity beer.
              vegefrog

Busch Light...

I'm trying to save up for a tri-bike, LOL, so it fits my budget. Smile

Any of you beer lovers/awesome runners live in the south?

You should check out the Harbison 50K ultra, a bottle opener AND pint glass! Smile

http://harbison50k.carolinaultras.com/

Busch Light...

I'm trying to save up for a tri-bike, LOL, so it fits my budget. Smile

Any of you beer lovers/awesome runners live in the south?

You should check out the Harbison 50K ultra, a bottle opener AND pint glass! Smile

http://harbison50k.carolinaultras.com/

I think that if I decided that I needed to "lighten things up" with regard to beer for a race, it would either be Clausthaler Golden Amber (an NA beer), or nothing.

Almost nothing from Anheuser Busch is worth drinking.

Jeff

vegefrog

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Sorry vegefrog...didn't mean to offend.

I get "soapboxy" some times.

Jeff

What is this?  I can't read the label?  have you ever been to the DFH brewery?  They have some really weird stuff down there.  Their beers, in general, are not session beers.  It's stuff you would have one bottle, like, once a week or something.

The only ones you can really drink "a lot" that I have tried are the Indian Brown Ale and the 60 minute.

Jeff

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prince of Fatness

What is this?  I can't read the label?  have you ever been to the DFH brewery?  They have some really weird stuff down there.  Their beers, in general, are not session beers.  It's stuff you would have one bottle, like, once a week or something.

The only ones you can really drink "a lot" that I have tried are the Indian Brown Ale and the 60 minute.

Trent got it, Immort Ale.  And yeah, it's a sipper, a real tasty one.

If you want a DFH beer that you can throw a couple of back try the Chicory Stout.  It's out now, and weighs in at a tasty 5 - 6% ABV.

Not at it at all. 

Black-Toe-Nailed

Bavaria Wit 0.0%

Dutch white beer (it's not a Hefe Weisse, like the German ones) and completely alcohol free. 

Not that I don't enjoy a good Leffe Blonde, or a chilled La Chouffe from time to time, but I drink the alcohol free as recovery drink.

I love it, cant get enough of the stuff! 

--

"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years,
                              then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter.
                              I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to."

Emil Zatopek