What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Prince of Fatness

Deviant Dale's.  Wow.  Just wow.

Not at it at all. 

lagwagon

Deviant Dale's.  Wow.  Just wow.

I now have a reason to go to the liquor store tomorrow.  hopefully this has made its way to nj.  thanks!

currently sipping magic hat's Vinyl lager...nice and easy, but doesn't stretch the palate much.  last week's Aprihop (Dogfish) was well worth the price, and will probably be in the basket tomorrow.  its like a more crisp refined #9.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

hopefully this has made its way to nj. 

MrFinn used to announce to the world that he lives and drinks in NJ.

Alas. No more. 

When picking up the Deviant Dales, also grab yourself some of Oskar Blues' Ten Fidy. Dude.

Prince of Fatness

MrFinn used to announce to the world that he lives and drinks in NJ.

Alas. No more. 

When picking up the Deviant Dales, also grab yourself some of Oskar Blues' Ten Fidy. Dude.

Yes, this. You cannot go wrong with Oskar Blues.  Canned goodness.

Not at it at all. 

Slice

mmm...Beer....  I tried one a few nights ago called Hap and Harry's. It's a new local (TN) beer and I find it oh-so-tasty.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

A Saucy Wench

Mmm.. tried a new one tonight.  Velvet Merlin Oatmeal Stout. I've never seen it in our stores before.  two thumbs up

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Yes, this. You cannot go wrong with Oskar Blues.  Canned goodness.

Ahmen.  Mamma's Little Yella -- all summer long.

Great on river-float trips.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

mmm...Beer....  I tried one a few nights ago called Hap and Harry's. It's a new local (TN) beer and I find it oh-so-tasty.

Made by Yazoo, good stuff.

topdownlist

Nice post in which we are learn a lot of career in the web design and the maintenance.Many of the people got there future in this field .This site maintained very smoothly and very fashionable .Thanks for sharing this   information with us .In which learn a lot of knowledgeable information.

property management miami

an amazing likeness

property management miami

Oh...wow Property Management Miami !  That is some really good stuff -- nice hops, good color, slightly sweet from the wheat. Yummy.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

#artbydmcbride

I hate all alchohol it makes me fat and lazy

...and Easter candy....that makes you fat too!    Big grin

Runners run

runwietecha

I just recently tried Kona Coco Brown and really enjoyed it. It's a brown brewed with toasted coconut. I got it on tap at my local Brixx and then bought a six pack at Kroger.

Slice

I just recently tried Kona Coco Brown and really enjoyed it. It's a brown brewed with toasted coconut. I got it on tap at my local Brixx and then bought a six pack at Kroger.

That sounds fantastic! I'm going to check that out. The coconut cinched it for me.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

jules2

I had a couple of pints of this the other night and had to force myself out the club because I had to go work the next day. The odd thing is that according to the brewery they are not brewing it at the moment so maybe it was a dream. I'm off down there tonight so I hope there's some left. http://www.ellandbrewery.co.uk/enigma/

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.