What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Ostrich runner

I'm having the King of Beers right now.  It's force carbonated, but the can assures me that Budweiser is ignorant of any brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age.  Surely it's the best. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Ostrich runner

All I know is that I need coolin.

You've been coolin baby, I've been droolin.

Prince of Fatness

I'm having the King of Beers right now.

Is that a Kriek Lambic?

Not at it at all. 

Ostrich runner

Is that a Kriek Lambic?

My ass might "kriek" tomorrow.  I'm actually growing a super yeast culture in my gut as we speak. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Guys, that is a different thread.

A fickle beast, I say.

Runners run

uncontrollable

Sam Adams.  Winter is my favorite from the seasonal choices.  Summer is nasty.  Drinking a Winter right now - LOVING IT!!!

peace

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sam Adams makes a cranberry lambic.  It is more like a "lambic".  New Glarus makes one too.  They just call it cranbic.  It is tasty.  And very very lambic.  It would piss off wikipedia-quoting mathmeticians, perhaps, but lambic lovers rejoice when drinking it.  The NG one, that is, not the SA one.

uncontrollable

I don't like any of those funky twists on beer.  I do NOT like cans for the record.  I don't like beer from a tap.  I love trying a local brew when traveling.  My friend loves this blueberry beer, forget who makes it, but it's just not beer!  Same with coffee, enough with the flavors already ... I like COFFEE flavored coffee.  Dark, harsh, & eye-opening!  There is something for everyone - that's for sure!!!

peace

xor

>>  I don't like beer from a tap.

NO!!!!!!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, Lambics ARE decidedly funky, but they are not a twist on beer.  They have been around far longer than most of what we call beer today.

Prince of Fatness

OK, I now know more about lambics than I ever wanted to.  Trent, what's your favorite beer?

Not at it at all. 

buzzardnblack

buzz

colt 45 40

<do all="" things="" without="" murmuring="" and="" complaining=""></do>
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent, what's your favorite beer?

Well, I was really diggin the Imperial Weizen, but then the glass suddenly turned up empty, so I don't think I like it as much any more.  I mean really, who can like a beer that, well, disappears from the glass when you drink it.  Maybe I will try a lambic.  I hear they are pretty good.