Problem saving interval session (Read 1013 times)

I get the following message when I try to save an interval session: Please select an interval or specify a new interval name. The name field I can't get to select to put anything in.... help!! I don't want to enter all the data again if I can help it!
      Well, I got it saved, but I seem to have an intermittent problem with pull-down text boxes not being selectable. I've got a similar problem in trying to edit my imported shoe data from CoolRunning. It seems like it's probably on my end. I'll try on my laptop at home tonight.
      eric :)

Viich, What browser are you using? eric Smile
          Sorry, sorted it out, it was a firewall issue on my end. Thanks eric!
            I get the following message when I try to save an interval session: Please select an interval or specify a new interval name.
            I am having the same problem. No firewall (that I know of) and I'm using Firefox (Mozilla/5.0, Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14). suggestions? thanks.

2008 Goals: 10k < 44, HM < 1:40, learn to use my Garmin

eric :)

I am having the same problem. No firewall (that I know of) and I'm using Firefox (Mozilla/5.0, Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14). suggestions? thanks.
              offthecouch, You need to name your interval set. Right under the Intervals form's title bar is a dropdown/textbox. Click on it and type in a name and you'll be able to save the intervals.
                thanks, eric. you're the best.

2008 Goals: 10k < 44, HM < 1:40, learn to use my Garmin

kcam

offthecouch, You need to name your interval set. Right under the Intervals form's title bar is a dropdown/textbox. Click on it and type in a name and you'll be able to save the intervals.
                  FYI, Eric's post helped me figure out how to create a new interval 'name': Once you save your first interval name it then appears in the dropdown box for future interval sessions. The first interval session I did was a hill interval session that I named "Tasman Hill". Thereafter I could never figure out how to name a NEW interval session so I just started calling them all Tasman Hill (I didn't like it but couldn't figure out how to add a new name). Turns out you can just type over the name thats appearing in the pulldown box and then SAVE. That's how to create a new interval name. Not exactly obvious to me (I expected a 'blank' spot in the pulldown box to type in a new name - Eric: future modification?) but now that I know - DUHHHH! Hope this helps others. Ken