Countdown Timer (Read 724 times)

I dont think this is anywhere on the page. I know you can place events on the calander and see when an upcoming race is. But lets says a big race is coming up for you, wouldnt it be cool to have a countdown timer somewhere, saying like.. 234 days 12hours 30min 1sec Or something like that? I think it would be sweet, I like everything about the site couldnt be any better, the best I know on the web Smile
      Neat idea. In theory, there could be a checkbox on the "New Event Entry" to designate which entries get a countdown. The checked entries would then show a countdown on the Summary page. I'd love to see this added to eric's (already too long) todo list.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

eric :)

A while back, I created this exact thing. It was meant to be part of a larger toolset but I haven't thought of any other uses for such a thing so I never made it public. The idea is to put it in your forum signature or as part of your post. That would be a neat thing I thought. Anyway, I can enable it in the new log. eric :-)
          That would be really cool.

Orion Goals: 5k 18:30 10K 38:00 Marathon 3:10

ya having it checked on the event entry and showing on the summary page would be neat.. having the countdown would hype me up more for a race..thanks eric
              I agree...it would be great to be able to countdown the district, regional, and state meets.