Not finding anything in Find Routes (Read 1130 times)

sheffboyrd

I'm having the same problem, while I used to be able to find dozens and dozens of routes in my area. Can't find anything anymore, not even my own routes show up on the find routes maps. Here's my info: # the exact error message that you encountered No error message appears, that map just doesn't show any routes. # a list of steps to reproduce the error Go into Find Routes and zoom in to any city. # name of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) Internet Explorer # version of your browser 7 # name of your operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Windows 98, Mac OS X, Linux) Windows XP # version of your operating system. Home Edition Service Pack 2
    mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Now I am as well - same browser, OS, etc as noted before when I didn't have a problem.
      eric :)

This is quite puzzling. I tried it out this morning and I was able to see a bunch of them. In which cities are you guys looking for the maps? Maybe I'm not looking in the correct geographic area for the problem. I need to rewrite this page anyway because it's terribly inefficient when there are many maps in the system so the search may take a long time or even slow down the server drastically. I'm in a bind here because the new log is nearing completion so I don't want to put too much effort into fixing problems in both sets of code. eric :-)
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I found nothing in Spokane WA

Lazy idiot

I found nothing in Spokane WA
            I did. Stop by the office on your way out of town, and I'll hook you up. (travel safely, dude)

Tick tock

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nothing in Yarmouth, Maine, and I KNOW there were routes there before.

Prince of Fatness

Nothing in the Lehigh Valley, PA area, and there are several routes there that I have created.

Not at it at all. 

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Personally I don't use it much, so I'd prefer the new log. I can always draw a route based on a map from a race website until then, and I make all my personal routes private anyway. I just wanted to chime in that I could see them and now couldn't. Looking in southern CT, NYC, and Nashville. MTA also Newport RI. I created a public route there for the marathon, and now it does not show up.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Also, right now when I enter a location, the map centers on the location but does not zoom (it used to).

I tried out Newport, RI and Yarmouth, ME and both came back with maps for me. There was a big cluster of maps for Yarmouth. I noticed that in Newport, several markers popped up and then went away. If I pan the map slightly, they would come back and stay put. I'm not sure what is happening but as I said before, I would prefer to fix it for the new log. It needs to be rewritten to fix the performance issue. Trent: when I went over to Yarmouth, it was zoomed in for me.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do you see anything in Spokane? When I went to Yarmouth, ME, it did NOT zoom. I am using a Mac with Camino browser. This is what I always use and it used to zoom for me. I just checked on Safari and it did not zoom either.
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

It's not zooming for me, either. Hey, Eric knows that the postal abbreviation for Maine is ME! I knew you were smart.

I saw a whole bunch in Spokane so that's working too. How very odd.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just tried Spkane using Windows XP, IE7 and still no zoom, no routes.

Imminent Catastrophe

I just tried Spokane, same here. No maps. It says "Done" right away, without any delay (which it usually does when finding routes).

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016