Not finding anything in Find Routes (Read 1130 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Using FireFox, and finding routes. Play with the zoom in and out. Sometimes they don't appear till, and sometimes a wait is in order.
    No. There is a true bug. Zoom in and zoom out only helps when the bug is not manifest.
      Don't find. Create your own then.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Don't find. Create your own then.
        I do. Trust me, I do. But sometimes it is nice to know where to run when on the road.
          I do. Trust me, I do.
          I've got more than you. Tongue

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I've got more than you. Tongue
            You have 79 I have 145 (you need to look at ALL my courses, not just the past year's worth)
              OHH! I'll catch up then. I'll win the war.

Ricky

Imminent Catastrophe

There's also mapmyrun and usatf.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

eric :)

Hi guys, In a couple of weeks (by Christmas is the plan), I will be releasing a new log. It has a redesigned page to search for maps that I think may be more intuitive than the current tool. There is no point for me to investigate the problem on the current site since it will be replaced soon. The new search tool might not be available immediately. The problem is that the maps are currently stored in an inefficient manner. This can only be fixed after the new log rolls out. The plan is to have the migration tool ready before the new log so that it can run during the log roll out or immediately afterwards. Sorry about taking so long to get this problem resolved. eric :-)