*sniff* They laughed at me... (Read 1586 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Stupid teenage girls on my street as I headed out on my run. They were laughing at me in my gaudy cyan NB 902s, tights, "Big Red" Garmin, hot pink Nano, aqua beanie hat, and purple-trimmed Mizuno running top. I felt like a dork with my big mom butt and clashing-colored ensemble. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LOL Cool
      ---- Cynthia
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and my poison green Sennheiser headphones...I don't even have "cool" Apple ones (mostly 'cause they're garbage for running). Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Stupid teenage girls on my street as I headed out on my run.
          But those biotches can't buy beer...... who's laughing now?

Hawt and sexy

The teens that laugh at me here are usually very fat. I just push them out of my way as I go by. Let's face it, I don't have to worry about them chasing me.

I'm touching your pants.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But those biotches can't buy beer...... who's laughing now?
              Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The teens that laugh at me here are usually very fat. I just push them out of my way as I go by. Let's face it, I don't have to worry about them chasing me.
                Meh, they were skinny bitches (just as I was at that age). I'll bet they were thinking "dude, I'll never get fat" (just as I thought at that age). Karma's gonna tear them new ones someday. At least I was active at that age...I still got pudgy. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

You know ZZ the description of your outfit is hysterical....but hard to truly comprehend and somewhat useless without pictures!!!
                  Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know ZZ the description of your outfit is hysterical....but hard to truly comprehend and somewhat useless without pictures!!!
                    Wink I'll have to get did to take pics next time...it's pretty much all of my favorite gear at once. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

My running partner laughed at me when I showed up in wool navy and white striped long johns with my orange capris over them and a purple asics wind breaker and my green fleece gloves with leopard (faux) fur around the wrists...oh and a black skull cap. Maybe we should start a picture thread of great outfits for winter running Big grin
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                      Len

Damn Yankee

F those heifers! Someday they'll be begging you for you to impart your wisdom on them. (Although it might help to tone down the "cyan" and stuff like that).

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Another Passion

Shoot! Sounds stylish to me?!? Confused

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My running partner laughed at me when I showed up in wool navy and white striped long johns with my orange capris over them and a purple asics wind breaker and my green fleece gloves with leopard (faux) fur around the wrists...oh and a black skull cap. Maybe we should start a picture thread of great outfits for winter running Big grin
                            That would be a fun thread...I'll bet a lot of us have some crazy outfits. Not much that can be done about the crazy shoes, though...NB is going from this: to this: Oh, well...no one ever accused me of being subtle. Wink As far as wisdom I could impart on those girls...I'd tell 'em to HTFU! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shoot! Sounds stylish to me?!? Confused
                              I know...I think we runners have a different sense of style than the rest of the world. I think tech shirts from my favorite races are fashionable...or at least comfy enough that I don't care what anyone thinks. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

But they get to smelling pretty horendous if you wear them to a dinner party. My running buddy (same one who laughed at me) showed up for a run wearing clothes she had worn on our run the day before and she had wadded them in a ball in her office. There ought to be a law!