I'm thankful for ... (Read 588 times)

JakeKnight

... Eric. Without Eric, there isn't this place. Without this place, my running would not be near where it is. Without my running, my life wouldn't be nearly as good. Eric = RA = I run = a better life. For which, I'm thankful. ---------------- Your turn ...

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Cryptic

women who run faster than me so I have something nice to chase....beer.....good health....family......women who run faster than me so I have something nice to chase....beer.....friends.....runners high....and women who run faster than me so I have something nice to chase. Oh and I agree JK eric rocks this site owns. mod for crappy spelling yay
      Wingz

Professional Noob

... the freedom to imagine how I would like my life to be, and the courage to try to make that vision come true. ... the many many chances I am given to develop and share the goodness that is in my life. ... the ability to run, and for having made the decision to do so. ... the love that surrounds me and supports me everywhere I go. ... the ability to forgive, to accept, to nurture, and to set free.

Roads were made for journeys...

LIFE
            -My family -that I got to celebrate 33 thanksgivings with my dad before he passed away in May of last year -being able to run -having food on our table and a roof over our heads
            The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
            http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com

Now that was a bath...

Good health. Over the years I have clocked up... 8 years as a heroin addict. Roll eyes 2 years on crack cocaine. Cry 6 years as an alcoholic. Embarrassed 13 years as a heavy smoker. Dead 2 years homeless and living on the streets. Black eye And here I am now. A non drinking, non smoking, mother of four that's runs because she's greatful to have survived all of that and because I can. I actually think that all of the above assist me in my running. Memories of how far I have come are the moments that push me further when the running get's hard. I am blessed to be here and fortunate to be running. I want to live life to the full to compensate for all those wasted days. Claire xxx
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Memories of how far I have come are the moments that push me further when the running get's hard.
                Amen, sister.

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm thankful for Eric, this site, the people on it (you all are some seriously cool peeps), my running shoes, my friends who inspired me to start running last Spring (mostly backroadrunner), my family, a spouse that doesn't give me *too* tough a time about the $$ I have spent on gear to keep me on the roads 4 MI seasons/year (he has a $3500 road bike--the boy knows better than to gripe about my much cheaper sport), beer... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay