Having Trouble with Activity Graph (Read 531 times)

tri.michelle

I can create a graph through the widget tool. However after I have created a graph (that says no data)...I click on the create button on the graph and it throws me over to a blank blue screen with an hour glass on the mouse. Nothing happens...it just times out and says the program is not responding. I have to kill the running ahead program and start over. Once I did get "there is a script on this page that is running very slowly and if it continues it will cause your IE to lock up" or something to that effect. Do I need to download something to use this feature?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm not having this issue, but last night I rearranged stuff on my summary page and ever since my graph has said "no data." Which, given my crappy mileage of the past 2 weeks is somewhat understandable. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

tri.michelle, What version of IE are you using? What is the spec for your computer? There's quite a bit of javascript on the summary page and if your machine is slow, it may take a while. Have you tried it with Firefox? Kirsten, Try reseting your summary page layout. I think some beta users have corrupt data because I kept changing the format.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay, that works! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

tri.michelle

tri.michelle, What version of IE are you using? What is the spec for your computer? There's quite a bit of javascript on the summary page and if your machine is slow, it may take a while. Have you tried it with Firefox?
            Eric- Firefox worked thanks! However, there seems to be another technial error. I created a graph...however, now when I try to add a 3rd graph...I do not get the option of creating another graph, only choosing one that I have created. What am I doing wrong now?
            eric :)

I'm not sure why IE didn't work for you since I"ve been using IE all this time. You're not doing anything wrong. If you created and saved your graphs, then the list will display these graphs for you to choose from. Only when you have all these graphs displayed that you will get the create graph button. Be aware that if you have too much data on your summary page, it may take longer for the server to create.
              tri.michelle

Thanks for all the help! I think I have got it now!