Injury / sore spot checklist (Read 83 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

If you're like me, you're tired of people just assuming that you easily cruise though life riding a wave of good looks and sexual charisma.  It's hard work.

And also if you're like me, you have a lot of aches, pains, and sore areas that you often log in the comment section of your runs.  My suggestion is to have a checklist / check boxes of common anatomical spots that often ail runners.  Post-run, check the boxes that are giving you trouble.  This way, you could more easily search on, say, when the back of your right knee was hurting, giving you a chance to possible look for patterns or see what you did to fix it.

There's several different ways you could implement this.  You could have it be a list, or possibly even an anatomical figure with check boxes on the various spots.  Obviously, you'll need both right and left for most things.  Would also be nice for the user create custom fields.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

DoppleBock

My sore spots are usually where my chubby thighs rub together - Only one prevention for that !

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Christirei

I like this idea! My right knee typically starts to ache and need ice after my daily run when my shoes are starting to get old. I would love something like this so i could better pinpoint how many miles i am really getting from each pair of shoes, which shoes have lasted me the longest and etc. I would also like to be able to see how long/severe the knee pain was and if it was related to anything else.