NIKE + system (Read 1377 times)

I saw that Timex recently released a watch that will control the iPod. They've been talking about making a heart rate monitor attachment, but haven't heard anything concrete about it.
    saw this at the ing nyc expo-- it does control the ipod, but it won't work if you have a nike+ in use. the timex transponder fits exactly where the nike+ transponder fits-- so you can use either but not both at one time. however, also at the expo, there was a nike wrist bracelet type thing that does exactly what you're looking for-- it's very, very cool! $79 retail, good-looking, comes in various colors, etc-- here, i found the official link for you: nike amp+
      saw this at the ing nyc expo-- it does control the ipod, but it won't work if you have a nike+ in use. the timex transponder fits exactly where the nike+ transponder fits-- so you can use either but not both at one time. however, also at the expo, there was a nike wrist bracelet type thing that does exactly what you're looking for-- it's very, very cool! $79 retail, good-looking, comes in various colors, etc-- here, i found the official link for you: nike amp+
      The Nike one is very cool! Thanks for the link. I just wish they would add HRM functionality so that I didn't have to wear a separate watch for that.
        The battery on my first sensor died after only 64 miles. It was in shoes used only for running. I bought another whole kit. (even though I just got the kit in May, Apple said it was not under warranty). Neither the receiver nor the sensor worked. Then I bought just the sensor. I could not get it linked to my Nano. Finally, I bought another kit and it works. I still like it when it gets working. I prefer to hear Lance whispering in my ear over Paula.