RA.com Static/Bumper-Sticker (Read 722 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If one existed I would derfinitely put it on my car. Particularly a static sticker, as I have a rear wiper, so it's hard to find a good spot on my rear window that won't get damaged by that. When my car's parked at races it would be nice to be able to advertise this place to other runners. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh, yes! Big grin Perhaps we have a user who makes bumper stickers? Anyone? Anyone?

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll bet we could come up with designs and have Cafepress do the actual printing and online ordering stuff. k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm not familiar with them... do they have a really huge minimum or anything?

Finished!

Nope, no minimums - If Eric decided to set one up, he could either offer the items at cost (they print on demand) or he can mark it up a smidge to earn a little bit to barely offset his costs for this Labor of Love Smile
            Walk + Jog = wog.
            I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
            I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Apparently they have NO minimum, which is really cool: cafepress k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dang, doesn't look like they have any clear stickers, static or otherwise: sticker

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

One of my friends actually suggested bumper stickers on Friday, or t-shirts. Something to increase visibility of the site. Wouldn't it be cooler if I get a monkey to dance around in a 30 sec spot during the Super Bowl? Just a thought Big grin
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

I know just the monkey... Evil grin Wink

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wouldn't it be cooler if I get a monkey to dance around in a 30 sec spot during the Super Bowl? Just a thought Big grin
                      Hey, maybe we could get the guys from OK Go to do a treadmill dance in a commercial for RA...although a monkey would probably be cheaper. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

And the first nominee for Dork of the Millenium goes to .... Wink

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not finding any good places to do small quantities of static stickers, but small ovals could be kind of nice. I played around a bit and came up with this: Thoughts? k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This one might be a bit more readable:

~ Sarah Kay

gimme some sugar, baby

I've used cafepress for my website before (see cafepress store here: http://www.cafepress.com/gimme_five/) and they've been pretty cool. The bumper stickers are pretty decent... not clear, but they look good when printed. Just be careful to stick to their graphics guidelines so your graphics turn out nice and smooth looking and not grainy. (300dpi)
                              George: Runner/Law Student
                              www.gimme-five.com
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That graphics thing is weird, though...they actually recommend 200dpi, which seems kinda low to me. k

~ Sarah Kay