Mizuno Wave Sayonara Pic (Read 963 times)

....unless I've got a rainbow wig and big red honky nose to complete the outfit.

I vote for that, but you must post pictures!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

xor

When I wear test shoes for company X, I get pre-production versions.  The last shoe I tested came in a really awful color scheme.  Part of the feedback that the company asked for was about the colors and whether that would affect my desire to purchase them... and while usually I do not care, this was so bad that I told them it definitely would affect this negatively.  As in, "I love the way this shoe feels, but it is so ass ugly that I won't buy THIS color".

So in terms of whether shoe companies do "research", this company was at least interested in collecting feedback from weartesters about it.

That said, like most shoe companies, X has been cranking out the brightly colored stuff lately.  Somebody likes it.

BlackFreeRuns

I like color on my running shoes, but some of Mizuno's offerings lately have completely taken any consideration I may have had to purchase completely off the table.  If I'm ever in a gay pride parade, however, I'll know where to look...

Smashy!!!

Now whe you do an image search for the Sayonara, SRL's avi is one of the first images that appears, he he.

PRs: 21:35 (5K); 1:46:46 (HM); 4:30:46 (FM)

HermosaBoy

Now whe you do an image search for the Sayonara, SRL's avi is one of the first images that appears, he he.

On a related note -- my avatar was also in the first row of images.  Wink

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

you're famous!  Wink

On a related note -- my avatar was also in the first row of images.  Wink

---------

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

I found this on the Fleet feet facebook - womens versions of Sayonara

While on their facebook I also saw some new Enigma's. Is the 3 coming out already?

Liking the Sayonara. Kinda looks like a Evo a bit. Still partial to my Pre13s though.

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???