Pictures (Read 696 times)

Why can't I see most of the pictures posted? Do I need a different type of membership or is it something on my computer or work network?
    Wingz

Professional Noob

There's no different level of membership, so it's probably something going on on your end. Sorry I don't know enough about computers to be more help.

Roads were made for journeys...

Why can't I see most of the pictures posted? Do I need a different type of membership or is it something on my computer or work network?
        Can you give an example where there are pictures you can't see? Be descriptive or post a link. Perhaps that would help us determine whether its something on your end or a different kind of problem altogether. P.S. Go Boilers.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

eric :)

My guess is you're at work and your company has placed restrictions on where your browser can go. For example, my company blocks Photo Bucket and several other photo storage sites so I don't see many of these pictures until I go home. eric :-)
            posted: 5/13/2008 at 10:22 PM modified: 5/14/2008 at 7:54 AMQuote Here is mine...about a third of a mile from the finish...so slap-happy at being so close to being DONE with that misery. Thanks, Rick! Anyone else got some good ones to share...? This is from "off the beaten path" forum" Cheesiest race photos. I suspect you are correct that my company blocks many of the sites
              posted: 5/13/2008 at 10:22 PM modified: 5/14/2008 at 7:54 AMQuote Here is mine...about a third of a mile from the finish...so slap-happy at being so close to being DONE with that misery. Thanks, Rick! Anyone else got some good ones to share...? This is from "off the beaten path" forum" Cheesiest race photos. I suspect you are correct that my company blocks many of the sites
              That picture is showing up fine for me, so it looks like a site-blocking thing. Undecided

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Thanks for the help, Go Boilers