Cheap shoe alert! (Read 1086 times)

3/24/2023

Nike Clearance Stores

(NOT the Outlet Stores; I've been informed there is a difference, and it's true)

AlphaFly2, VaporFly2 $99

*abundant in 5-8 and 12.5-15; rare in popular sizes. Several colors

Streakfly $79, in all sizes, several colors

Invincible Run FK2, Pegasus 37-39, various trail shoes, all between $60-90.

Sign up for a free customer card and get 15% off. I found the ONE pair of AlphaFly2 in my size today and paid $95 after tax.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Running Problem

Problem Child

Vaporfly 2 size 10.5 $175. 

https://www.nike.com/t/vaporfly-2-mens-road-racing-shoes-glWqfm/CU4111-301

wow thats lower than I ever paid.

two pairs of Pegasus 39 is $125 shipped.   Wow.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good deal on NB Rebel v3 ($70) + extra 20% off in cart.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

kilkee

runktrun

What is this Nike Clearance Store you speak of?  A quick google only delivers factory outlet stores (which are nearby in Lancaster so maybe that's confusing the search).

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

Half Crazy K 2.0

What is this Nike Clearance Store you speak of?  A quick google only delivers factory outlet stores (which are nearby in Lancaster so maybe that's confusing the search).

There are 30 Nike clearances stores. Are you somewhat close to Baltimore? There is one in White Marsh.

kilkee

runktrun

Ah, ok, I found the Baltimore one.  Thanks!  Close enough to justify an hours drive to save $100, haha.

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Ah, ok, I found the Baltimore one.  Thanks!  Close enough to justify an hours drive to save $100, haha.

The physical location for Holabird Sports is just a few miles from the Nike store. Their in store prices are often less than on line.

The physical location for Holabird Sports is just a few miles from the Nike store. Their in store prices are often less than on line.

Dropping in a Nike Outlet store or two, I've found that they have a SMALL section that has shoes the clearance stores have. Dunno if it's the same low price, but likely.

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

This is not for shoes but if you're in the market for a new hydration vest, periodically check the REI website for deals. In the past two months I have found 2 incredible deals. First was a $90 Solomon pack for $26 because it was XS so I bought it for my son, which turned out to still be a little big for an 8-year-old but he will grow into it. 2nd deal I found was yesterday for a $140 Soloman women's vest for $41 just because they were discontinuing the color. It was too good of a deal to pass up so I bought it for my wife and the color was an aqua green color which wasn't ugly at all. I just checked the REI site a few minutes ago and that one is now sold out.

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10

Running Problem

Problem Child

A classic. 
                      I think they put a carbon plate in them now so you can drink more beer casually at BBQs.

https://www.scheels.com/p/mens-nike-air-monarch-iv-walking-shoes/1005-415445.html?cgid=all#start=24&sz=23

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

Running Problem

Problem Child

Nike Pegasus 39 is $67 on the Nike app. Ekiden edition is what I saw specifically.

VDOT 53.37 

Running Problem

Problem Child

Nike Vaporfly Next% 2 for $150

https://nike.sng.link/Astn5/6tbz/r_4d32ed4aa6

VDOT 53.37 

Question to the cheap shoe experts: I bought a pair of Saucony Endorphin Speed 1s. First edition best rating on runrepeat. Heavily discounted. However has the foam in the midsole decayed significantly i.e. am I better off getting a shoe with less dicount but newer? This one must be 4 years since manufactured I suppose.

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

Question to the cheap shoe experts: I bought a pair of Saucony Endorphin Speed 1s. First edition best rating on runrepeat. Heavily discounted. However has the foam in the midsole decayed significantly i.e. am I better off getting a shoe with less dicount but newer? This one must be 4 years since manufactured I suppose.

4 years shouldn't be too bad. But if it were me, I'd get a pair of the 2's which can be found for $80 or less.

4/13/2023

Ross Dress For Less

my weekly crawl has revealed a big drop of Nike stuff, from shoes to the fancy pro-level singlets for $15.

All kinds of spikes from $20-$40

Mamba, Air Zoom Victory, Rival XC, Dragonfly (few and large), top of the line TJ and LJ spikes, Streak LT aka "splat" (spike/flat for training), even a large pair of Matumbo 3.

Trainers from $30-$50

Winflo, Pegasus 37, Free Run in various models, Infinity Run, etc.

Also:

Hoka Challenger 6 for $75.

Skechers Razor Excess-2 $35