Cheap shoe alert! (Read 1087 times)

Thanks Bill, I am from out of country, so the cheapest I found on the Saucony's is $110 and I was so happy. Will try and shop around some more. Like them a lot.

btw I love Ross that is my favorite shop.

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Darn. I thought about stopping in Ross earlier this week when I went to the DMV in the same shopping center.  Might need to head back there.

5/1/23

Eugene, OR

If you're in Eugene, Asics Superblast for $160 at Eugene Running company.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Half Crazy K 2.0

Sierra has lots of shoe options under $100. They are in the same family of companies as Marshall's and TJMaxx. Many years ago they were Sierra Trading Pist. I'm eyeing $59.99 Mizuno Wave Rebellions.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Saucony Ride 15 for 39% off and Ride TR for 30% off at runningwarehouse.com

Limited sizes and colors.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

Running Problem

Problem Child

Nike Vaporfly 2 for $150 (regular $250) on the Nike app. Size and color dependent.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Asics.com

GT 2000--10  $65 ----------------Kaynano--28 $90

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

mk885

Xero shoes hfs and prio at up to 50% off at xeroshoes.Com

Canny

Onemix's Light Armor is a very cheap road racing running shoe with a carbon plate.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Holabrd Sports has lots os shoes (and other stuff) 25% off with a code on their website. I got a pair of Brooks Hyperion Tempo yesterday for $60. I can't believe I just figured this out, but if you are local, mention the discount code when shopping in person if you think it applies to your purchase.

Onemix's Light Armor is a very cheap road racing running shoe with a carbon plate.

"professional sneakers"

sounds serious.

Half Crazy K 2.0

A new Dick's Sportring Goods warehouse just opened up by me. I got a pair of Saucony Endophin Speed 3s for $35. They had some other good deals, like Brooks Ghost 14 for $45. I'm curious if there will still be quality shoes down the road. The Nike Clearance Outlet by me started outwith lots of $99 Vaperflies. Last time I was in there, no Vaporflies to be seen.

Oh, the other drawback (but good for my wallet), Dick's Sporting Goods does not acknowledge that shoes come in a women's 10.5. They had none and don't even have a sign for that size. I got a 10 and will wear thin socks.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

I love the Speed 3! I didn't know Dick's warehouses exist.

A new Dick's Sportring Goods warehouse just opened up by me. I got a pair of Saucony Endophin Speed 3s for $35. They had some other good deals, like Brooks Ghost 14 for $45. I'm curious if there will still be quality shoes down the road. The Nike Clearance Outlet by me started outwith lots of $99 Vaperflies. Last time I was in there, no Vaporflies to be seen.

Oh, the other drawback (but good for my wallet), Dick's Sporting Goods does not acknowledge that shoes come in a women's 10.5. They had none and don't even have a sign for that size. I got a 10 and will wear thin socks.

Runs like a dj mixing songs while wearing festive outfits.
                            5k PR 5/31/21 24:21 

10k PR 5/23 54:43

HM PR 1/2024 1:59:10

Half Crazy K 2.0

I love the Speed 3! I didn't know Dick's warehouses exist.

Me neither until I saw the post from my county council member about the redvelopment in a nearby shopping center. It was very no frills. They also seemed confused as to where they were located. I'm north of Baltimore. .There was a lot of Washington Commanders clothing that was discounted. Not much Ravens stuff.

I didn't know Dick's had serious running shoes! Now I'll have to check it out.