Cheap shoe alert! (Read 1088 times)

DennisF6

4/11/20

Great deal on Skechers Razor3 and MaxRoad4, AND additional 30% off using code BUNNY20

I bought a pair of Razor3 for about $55 with delivery.

I had just bought a new pair of MaxRoad from running warehouse, otherwise I'd be ordering a pair here for over $30 less!

https://www.shoeline.com/ViewAll/Skechers/Mens/Athletic/All-Styles/All-Sizes/All-Colors/Most-Popular/All-Pages

Thanks SB!

Bought 2 pair of MaxRoads for only $47 each! (Free shipping, no sales tax where I am)

I mostly run in Bondi's and sometimes Clifton's but I had good luck with the Skechers Max series in the past so - hard to pass this deal up!

Only good through midnight apr 15th

Ok, now shoeline.com has 40% off! Use code APRBONUS

They only have Skechers running shoes; Razor3 and red MaxRoad4 are both super cheap before the 40% off.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Well, my shoeline.com order got "declined" because the shoes "are not in stock". They kind of suck if they can't keep their inventory tied to their website. I hope you other guys were able to get the deal.

Interesting, I've been meaning to come back and ask "did your ship?", because mine has been stuck in "prepared to ship" for days.

I was concerned because it been a few days with no confirmation, so checked my paypal and it said "pending". Contacted shoeline to ask what the holdup is, and they replied that it takes "4-5 days to process orders".

In this day and age, an automated reply saying "you have placed your order" is normal. Evidently they don't tell you a damn thing until they SHIP it.

Also in this day and age, inventory is linked to the website. Maybe they're a 3rd party sales front that takes orders and then tries to fill them from their sources. The prices were too good to pass, and I'd try them again, but I wouldn't hold my breath next time. I was never charged, so it's not like I have to wait for a refund.

It will be interesting to see how other people's orders went.

DennisF6

I ordered on 4/12.

My status showed "prepared to ship" up through 4/16.

This morning, on 4/17, it finally shows "shipped" and has a UPS tracking number.

Guess I got lucky!

I ordered on 4/12.

My status showed "prepared to ship" up through 4/16.

This morning, on 4/17, it finally shows "shipped" and has a UPS tracking number.

Guess I got lucky!

excellent!

I also appear to have gotten lucky. Sorry Surly Bill

CalBears

my order was sent out today too - I placed it on 04/11.

paces PRs - 5K - 5:48  /  10K - 6:05  /  HM - 6:14  /  FM - 6:26 per mile

rmcj001

Also ordered on 4/11.  Notification of shipment came in last night around 11:30 PM PDT.  Looks like a shipment came in?

Ray

Joann Y

Brooks Glycerin 17 $75 at Jackrabbit.com until April 25.

npaden

I got my shoes that I ordered from shoeline.com on April 11th in today.  They are shiny and new.

Took a bit longer than I would have expected but was worth it for the 65% savings.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

CalBears

I got my order of Sketchers 3 days ago - yes, new and shiny too - though, because I never wore Sketchers before, the outsole feels strange - I didn't run in them, just walked and it feels squeaky Smile Will see - hope it won't produce any ourageous sound when I run Smile

paces PRs - 5K - 5:48  /  10K - 6:05  /  HM - 6:14  /  FM - 6:26 per mile

Cal I'm keen to try Skechers but they mostly seem to have 4mm drop which historically is bad for me. What model did you get ?

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

I got my order of Sketchers 3 days ago - yes, new and shiny too - though, because I never wore Sketchers before, the outsole feels strange - I didn't run in them, just walked and it feels squeaky Smile Will see - hope it won't produce any ourageous sound when I run Smile

The maxroad felt weird to me walking in them, but running is a whole different thing.