First 10 mike race (Read 908 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh, yes. Lots of people have this problem. Done it myself a few tiems - guess once wasn't enough to learn my lesson... Blush

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You could have called it a 10 milf race...there are a lot of hot mamas who run.... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Welcome back, Mike! The next Virtual race is June 2-3... Just sayin'...

Roads were made for journeys...

thanks...nice to be back and i will be good for the virtual race this upcoming weekend
            You could have called it a 10 milf race...there are a lot of hot mamas who run.... k
            *lol* that would have been REALLY funny!! Big grin

Michelle

Well at least i did not call it a 10 Milk race Smile...thanks for all the support and the remarks, guess I was a little excited when I posted and did not proof read to well...learned a good lesson Surprised..thanks again from all and yes i'm truly hooked on racing again and for that running in general...ran again this past thusday and friday and had no reall issues except my one foot. Seems that I may have had my laces done to tight when I raced as the top of my foot is killing me. It's like it is bruised from having my shoes to tight, another lesson learned. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
              I had a problem with my toes doing a pain/tingle thing about 40 minutes into a run but then after suggestions here on RA I made certain to keep the bottom laces of my sneakers extra loose; worked right away.

Michelle