Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

The last two days haven't uploaded to RA. They're on Strava and Garmin Connect though.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was able to manually upload it after downloading the .fit file from Connect and it instantly showed for editing, here.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

ccoakley

Another data point for whoever's debugging this my Garmin hasn't had any issues the past few days and my runs show up here pretty much instantaneously.

5k 24:53 (2020) |10k 52:24 (2021) |HM 1:57:14 (2019) |FM 4:24 (2007) |50k 5:57 (2022)

I manually uploaded from my Garmin and that worked

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

HermosaBoy

I was able to manually upload it after downloading the .fit file from Connect and it instantly showed for editing, here.

I tried with the tcx and zip files and only got the one?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

kevinmacsr

3 of my 9 daily workouts have shown up.  The last3 days are mia.all in Garmin, strava, smashrun, and training peaks. Any suggestions ? I had to go in and add all these things manually.

Tia

kevinmacsr

Guess we are out of luck...

kevinmacsr

any updates today? i have 4 days of missing data----at 9 workouts per day i will have a lot of manual entry to do...

Guess it's time to go back to the spreadsheet!

Odd, one of my Saturday runs showed up. The other one did not. This mornings did.

Nothing for me yet this morning.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Just tried to upload a tcx file from Saturday. Still hasn't hit yet.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I had to manually upload over the weekend, but this morning's run came through right away without any work on my part.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6; Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27

LitchfieldHills

My run from yesterday hasn't shown up. I did 5 segments this morning (warmup, hills, easy mile, hills, cooldown). Two of five showed up.

Troy.

No luck for me today. The sync with Garmin Connect didn't work, so I tried a manual upload--it hasn't appeared yet.

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

One manual upload worked this morning, but still waiting on 8 or 9 workouts from the weekend.