Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

Manual upload worked for me just now for today's run.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

HermosaBoy

My run from this morning came in automatically. Still waiting on past manual uploads.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Automatic upload not working since Saturday. Only noticed it today when today's run didn't upload. It was a long hit humid 16 miler on Saturday...I was delirious and under-hydrated. Haha

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

runnershawn

also uploading a file does not work FYI Eric  Thank You!!

Automatic upload not working since Saturday. Only noticed it today when today's run didn't upload. It was a long hit humid 16 miler on Saturday...I was delirious and under-hydrated. Haha

My manual upload did work both yesterday and today.  It seems like we are all experiencing slightly different results here.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

ctbamafan

Sat and Sunday (2) runs did not initially upload as of this morning, but my morning run (Garmin Connect) did.  I manually uploaded three runs, and the two from Sunday did show up.  Still missing my Saturday run.  Seems to be coming more and more problematic,

Another idea I read is to disconnect Running Ahead from Garmin Connect and reconnect it. I'll try that in a few days if this does not resolve itself since this has happened before and resolved itself.

I did this but now I don't know how to reconnect.

Any help please . I'm guessing it's something I need to do in Express not Connect?

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

phred_qz

After deleting/reconnecting didn't work yesterday, and waiting until today didn't either, I tried a manual upload of a .tcx file and it's still not showing either.  I'm on Safari, Mac, iPhone 13 for Garmin app, and Garmin 645.

Everything is showing up fine in the Garmin app on my phone and on Garmin Express on my laptop - it's just not making the connection to Running Ahead.

**edit

Scratch that. Just tried uploading the .tcx file a second time, and it worked!  Same file - didn't even bother to re-download it - still on a Mac, on safari, same wifi connection as before....   so I guess this is now "erratic" which is the worst kind of troubleshooting info, I know!

Thanks in advance for your help Eric! Smile

50 Miles - done

41.6 Miles - done

26.2 Miles - done

...now it's time to get faster. 

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I did this but now I don't know how to reconnect.

Any help please . I'm guessing it's something I need to do in Express not Connect?

In RA, go to Training Log -> Tools -> Applications to re-connect your Garmin.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6; Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27

Thanks Fred I have tried that but I only have a disconnect button to click on which suggests Garmin Connect is already Synched but RA is not showing at the other end in Connect under connected Apps.

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Until recently this has been fine for me (and my wife)….latest workouts OK on GARMIN Connect but not showing on RA. The glitch continues!

Neil G  (UK)

Running ... just keep running!

kevinmacsr

Same here....sad!

Just did manual uploads for all my "missing" workouts. At least my training log is up-to-date again.

delicate flower

I can't even get the manual file uploads to work.

<3

AXes

Same issue here. Syncing stopped yesterday for me.

fwiw I clicked the Disconnect button on the RA Garmin Connect screen (Training Log / Tools / Applications).  The screen thinks for a minute, then reloads with the Disconnect button still displayed.  However, when I look in the Garmin Connect app itself (under Settings / Connected apps) , Runningahead no longer shows as a connected app.  Help?

Do you know the feeling I know? When your legs have disappeared, and there is only your heart, your lungs, and your eyes skimming disembodied through the air? - Jeff