Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

Pftt amateur 

I realized I has the wrong file type selected in the drop down menu when uploading. Selecting FIT fixed that. Thanks for the help!

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Pftt amateur 

Isn't 35 considered Masters in your part of the world? Give this old man a break.

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Assuming this question refers to the "...you'll have to have resend them..." in Eric's post:

In general (not specific to any platform or device), what is needed is for you to pull the .FIT file(s) for missing workout(s) and upload it here again via the Training Log > Upload from File.

<...>

This is the best response and should be in the FAQ

kbarbee

Today's run uploaded, but still nothing uploaded for Fri/Sat/Sun.

an amazing likeness

Today's run uploaded, but still nothing uploaded for Fri/Sat/Sun.

You'll need to load them in manually via the 'Upload from File' option in the RA log.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

kevinmacsr

Thanks very much for the fix. This is the best tool out there and invaluable to me.  Have a great day.

kevinmacsr

Thank you very much for the fix! This tool is invaluable to me.  Have a great day!

kmddev

My runs have not synched for more than two weeks now.

cap3344

• Success today. Auto import from Garmin, finally!
                    runmichigan

My runs have not synched for more than two weeks now.

The auto synch with Garmin Connect has been working for several days now.  It will not go back and auto synch old runs, but will auto synch new runs.  If you have new runs that did not synch, I recommend deleting the connection between Garmin Connect and RA in both Garmin Connect and RA.  Then I would set the connection again.