Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

Same for me. I see it in Garmin Connect, but nothing made it over to RA. Tried a manual upload, but no luck with that either.

Hello, world.

My today's run didn't sync. Tried to upload the track from file, but neither FIT, nor TCX worked.

Same- made it to Strava from Connect but not to RA.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

spacityrunner

And once again my data did not get pushed to RA from my garmin. 🤔. Seems to be the norm now.

Trails Rock!

Same.

MTaylor

Same today

Angus AT

I had two of my four Garmin activities upload to RA, but the others didn't make it.  Uploading TCX files of the activities didn't work, either.

Fruchtenstein

Today's jog wasn't imported from Garmin, but TCX upload worked.

Chris T

Same. Again.

tgsxc

Problems continued from Tuesday. Garmin not syncing, needed to manually upload

janemporcelli

Me too. Have had to manually upload for the last three days.

Doesn't work even with the file upload direct from the watch.  Nothing for 2 days.

Runreno

Mine also! Randomly some downloads.

www.running-distance-tips.com

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I got the first activity each day yesterday and today, but the second each day is missing.

kcam

My run from this morning auto downloaded to RA but my bike ride today has not shown up yet.

I got the first activity each day yesterday and today, but the second each day is missing.

I'd say take the hint and do just one activity per day. You're making the rest of us look bad.

Dave