Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

I'm getting nothing.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'd say take the hint and do just one activity per day. You're making the rest of us look bad.

You win this thread...except looking at your weekly mileage, who's making us look bad???

Yesterday's and today's runs have yet to show up. I had to manually input them. It was the worst thing ever in the history of things, and I am dead now.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

TKuglin

I am having the same problem.  Any ideas on what is going on?

Probably a Garmin server interface issue that Eric will have to address.

Docket_Rocket

My manual upload wasn't uploading but right after I posted, it did because of course. So, ignore me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

My uploads (manual) just showed up for yesterday and today.

eric :)

Hi all,

The service to process the workouts stopped. It had stopped sporadically before. I'm looking to switch technologies so that it never goes down.

eric Smile

Thanks, Eric!

My Wednesday run seems to be lost in the multiverse. Should I just uploaded it manually?

HermosaBoy

Anyone else not getting their sync this afternoon?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

runnershawn

This reminds me to renew my Subscription!!  Thanks Eric

No sync today for me as well.

Half Crazy K 2.0

So weird, I ran this morning and then did a strength training workout. The strength training synced, the run didn't.

sub520

For me, I had multiple workouts - the only one that didn't come over was the last one.  The first three workouts all came over.