Garmin syncing (Read 568 times)

kcam

I had three separate workouts this morning ... they all came over no problem.

HermosaBoy

Kind of spotty for me -- 4 separate runs today and only one has shown up. It's the last one.

Tried to upload a missed one from yesterday manually and still haven't received it.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

rbm55

I had 1 out of 3 synch this morning.  I've tried uploading the FIT files for the other two but they have not shown up.  something is going on with the server.

theyapper

On the road again...

My run from today still hasn’t synced here. It is on Garmin Connect.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

kevinmacsr

i had some stuff yesterday including my run that have not come over....

janemporcelli

same here data from 8/6 not there even though there in garmin connect

Same. No sync but can't upload data from file either. manual entry works.

jsfuller

My yesterday run (noon-ish) cam across from Garmin Connect fine. My run this morning (finished around 8am) has not come over, yet. I'll check again later today, then download the .TCX (?) file from Garmin and try uploading that.

Another idea I read is to disconnect Running Ahead from Garmin Connect and reconnect it. I'll try that in a few days if this does not resolve itself since this has happened before and resolved itself.

No upload for me this morning.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

runningwithdave

runningwithdave

My sync worked Friday morning, but none since.

Angus AT

Same here.

phred_qz

The cyber gremlins have struck me this morning too. Garmin 645 - I unsynched and resynched the Garmin Communicator Plugin, and tried again - still no luck importing my workout.

50 Miles - done

41.6 Miles - done

26.2 Miles - done

...now it's time to get faster. 

keeponrunning

Last night's workout synced (~9:30pm EST) but this morning's hasn't done so.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

HermosaBoy

I got one of two this morning. Still waiting on previous ones as well.

Tried to manually upload again and got 1 of 6.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

I'm having issues too so I tried the above of deleting RA from connected apps in garmin connect but now I don't know how to add RA back on Connect.

Anybody know ? Thanks

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "