Pie (Read 866 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had the BEST blueberry pie EVER today. Just had to share. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

YUM!!! I've never had blueberry pie. Blush dh and I got first place in a run/swim relay a few weeks ago and we each won a pie from a vegetarian restaurant here in town that sponsors the event. I was leery. but omh. it was the BEST pie I've had in a long time! MTA: I DO know the difference between one and won. Roll eyes

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

YUM!!! I've never had blueberry pie. Blush
        Come to MI--we have blueberries up to our eyeballs around here! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

evidently so! some girl on another board posted that she got some crazy amount...10-15lbs? and that she and her kids ate almost all of them in a matter of hours. WTH? Shocked there's got to be some crazy results from THAT. just sayin'...

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

evidently so! some girl on another board posted that she got some crazy amount...10-15lbs? and that she and her kids ate almost all of them in a matter of hours. WTH? Shocked there's got to be some crazy results from THAT. just sayin'...
            Yeah...green poo. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Undecided
              PWL

Has been

We have the same problem here in Maine. We only put the blueberries down long enough to eat all the lobster we have. Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have the same problem here in Maine. We only put the blueberries down long enough to eat all the lobster we have. Wink
                    Bastard. I would kill for lobstah with blueberries for dessert! Cry

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Ooh, you remind me I have pumpkin pie in the fridge. Well, just one piece left. I'm going to have to raid the kitchen now, I think! Wink

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

We have... uh... wheat. Yum. Cry
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bread is good...and we need flour for those yummy pie crusts! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

We have... uh... wheat. Yum. Cry
                            We have corn. And soy beans. Mmmm mmm good. BUT I do have part of a Reeses peanut butter pie in the fridge that I'm pretty excited about Big grin

A Saucy Wench

pie. pie.pie.pie.pie.pie.pie.pie. wanker.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BUT I do have part of a Reeses peanut butter pie in the fridge that I'm pretty excited about Big grin
                                I can be in Chicago in 4 hours...I'm just sayin'. Wink

~ Sarah Kay