Freud as Philosopher (Read 996 times)

Why is it sideways?

I am sorry that I did not apologize to your liking, spaniel. Your glorious intellect, cheerful spirit, and excellent interpersonal relations truly inspire me. Perhaps some day I will change and become more like you.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So what we've learned is that Kilimanjaro is just a guy with an opinion, but joe & spaniel are guys with the absolute final say, and joe's is even better, because it is underlined and in bold?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

Judy Garland.

Heh.

Prince of Fatness

Glad the avatar's back.

I like the avatar too.  However Tanya, once the puking pumpkin is out of season would you please put the ass back in the boat?

Many thanks!

Not at it at all. 

So what we've learned is that Kilimanjaro is just a guy with an opinion, but joe & spaniel are guys with the absolute final say, and joe's is even better, because it is underlined and in bold?

I don't think that's the reason why :-)

Feeling the growl again

I believe God has the final say and the rest of us boobs just have opinions.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

damn guys.   take a couple deep breaths or something.

steph  

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I believe God has the final say and the rest of us boobs just have opinions.

Son, you can't handle my opinion. We play on a website that has forums. And those forums have to be filled up by men with wit, and wisdom, and knowledge. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Jeff? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You don't want my opinion. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on those forums. You need me on those forums.

joescott

joe & spaniel are guys with the absolute final say, and joe's is even better, because it is underlined and in bold?

jeez, man, did I cut you off in traffic or something?

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

xor

>> the rest of us boobs just have opinions.

It's true.

But when it comes to men, we DEFINITELY pay attention to boobs.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Can I get a new page here?

Darn it.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

jeez, man, did I cut you off in traffic or something?

Oh, no, I'm entirely in favor of you lecturing Jeff, and using bold and underlining so he'll know exactly which parts to read. He needs the help, I'm sure. He waffles, and sometimes experiences ambivalent emotions; he needs to be seriously straightened out.

Some of us boobs may try to derail the original topic, but don't you let us gadflies distract you guys having serious discussions.

MTA: All these words still don't get me a new page? Nuts.

"run" "2" "eat"

i always thought kilamanjaro was rising like an empress. it's "olympus"? gosh.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

i always thought kilamanjaro was rising like an empress. it's "olympus"? gosh.

Ha. No page for you.

I have a Steve Lukather signature series guitar.  Does that help?

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac