Ohio races (Read 649 times)

Last year I ran in a 5K in Logan, OH. It was the Hocking County Hospice fun run along Lake Logan. I haven't been able to find anything out about whether it's being held this year again or not. If anyone is from that area and can find anything out I would like an update. I live in Southwest OH now but run a few 5K's in southeast and central ohio. Does anyone know of any coming up soon? Thank you and see you on the course.
      Not sure where Logan is but where in SW Ohio do you live? I'm in Cincinnati and some sites with races here are: www.runningspot.com Go to the Calendar sprunning.com racedmc.com Closer towards Dayton try: www.orrrc.org
        found this on http://www.fairhopehospice.org/new_events.htm Hospice of Hocking County 12th Annual 5K Run / Walk Sunday April 27, 2008 Registration begins at 1:00pm Race begins at 2:00 pm Registration is at the "Park and Ride" located at Rt 33 and 180 The 5K Run/Walk will begin across from the "Park and Ride" at the stop sign intersecting of Lake Logan Road and Rt 180 The 5K Run/Walk is along a scenic course on Lake Logan Road The finish line is at the Lake Logan Boat Dock A water station is provided at the 2 mile mark Medical Aid will be available if needed THIS EVENT WILL PROCEED, RAIN OR SHINE Registration forms call 740-380-1186 or 800- 994-7077

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I live in Middletown. I'm hoping to try the 5k at the Flying Pig in Cincy. Thanks to you both. Very helpful.
            I'll probably be doing the Winton Woods 5k walk/run Kidney Awareness run in 2 weeks. If you live around Cincy and plan on running 17:15-17:45 then you should come so we can race Big grin
              I may be racing in Winton Woods this weekend (10K), but I'm trying to get into another race. If you're at the 10k this weekend, I will probably be the guy pushing the stroller! I'm not doing the Kidney Awareness 5k though since there's a race closer to home that a friend asked me to do. Middletown is a good location for the Cincinnati and the Dayton races.
                Scratch that 10k this weekend - I just saw it was $25 to register race day. I'll save my cash and do my own thang.