Wurd of the day... (Read 594 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

COMMANDO! Interesting discovery this morning going through my bag after strength training at the gym... Undecided

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Scout7

I don't think I've worn underwear (except when I have to wear a rented tux) in about 10 years.

Why is it sideways?

You'll ruin your knees!

Is this related to the thread of the week? http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/fc258f2828b94ddbbb32e8c4f7555cc3
          That was not my intention at all, but let me at least say this in my defense... ...no, nevermind...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Scout7

That was not my intention at all, but let me at least say this in my defense... ...no, nevermind...
            Discretion IS the better part of valor.

Why is it sideways?

Discretion IS the better part of valor.
              Not nearly as much fun, though. Cool
              JakeKnight

And once again, I learn that "too much information" is a phrase that really does have meaning. This place is so educational.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Speechless again...2x in one day has to be a record... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay