Are you a warrior, purist, socializer, or exerciser? (Read 1164 times)

Rockenmamof5- good public service, I wish someboy thought of sooner it would've saved me $5.
      Thanks and I agree lol. Though I can't blame them for not wanting to type that all out. In fact if I knew exactly where my driver disc is for my scanner I would of scanned the darn thing.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

va

A. 8 B. 2 C. 1 D. 3 mostly warrior
        Scout7

Apparently, I'm a warrior. Although, some of the questions I was iffy about in terms of answering them. None of the answers were specific to what my thoughts were. I do know I'm competitive, but a lot of it is with myself.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I run both to train for races AND to lose weight. And I'm very much a plannner...not at all a purist. k
            Funny, I just took the actual survey and my results were as follows: Purist - 5 Exerciser - 4 Warrior - 3 Socializer - 2 And I said I wasn't a purist... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hmmm ... mostly a purist. Smile Not that surprising, I guess. Up until recently I was really anti-iPod. I'm still anti-treadmill. I haven't done speedwork because for me the point wasn't how fast I could do it, just that I *could* do it. Of course, now with my RA addiction things could be changing! I got an iPod for Christmas and I've been borrowing dh's gps so I could run some new routes and make sure I got my mileage in. LOL! Teresa

My dogs are fast, not me

Split pretty equally between warrior and exerciser:

Robin

My dogs are fast, not me

Robin

My dogs are fast, not me

Robin

My dogs are fast, not me

Robin

My dogs are fast, not me

Split pretty equally between warrior and exerciser: Warrior 7 Exerciser 6 Socializer 1 (I always say hello to other runners/walkers/bikers) Robin

Robin

I think of myself as an exerciser but I scored 5 - A's, 6 - B's, 3-D's. Thanks, Pam!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Crap. A. 3 B. 8 C. 0 D. 3 Purist?!? Me? Hardly. Say it ain't so. Sheesh.

madness baby

I haven't actually taken the quiz, but most likely, this is me: Mostly, exerciser. Some, socializer (with my hubby)
                              Thanks for posting the quiz, Pam! And the real results are: A. 0 B. 4 C. 5 D. 6 Exerciser and socializer. And surprisingly, a purist.
                              deb

Why is it sideways?

A: 3 B: 10 (!) C: 1 D: 0 Pegged as a purist. Though, with Scout7, I must protest a few questions...