How do you carry your cell phone during runs? (Read 599 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

What big eyes and mouth your phone has.

It's got a 2px camera and a 1px display.

i put mine in my foreskin, it fits snuggly between the inflatable-raft and distress flares.

obviously...I'M KIDDING!!  never put an inert electrical device next to combustible flares, you're only asking for disaster if you do.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

i put mine in my foreskin, it fits snuggly between the inflatable-raft and distress flares.

obviously...I'M KIDDING!!  never put an inert electrical device next to combustible flares, you're only asking for disaster if you do.

Man, you had me worried.

Hobby Jogger Especial!

Thanks for suggesting this, Ilene. Placed an order for the flipbelt this morning!

Flip Belt!

http://flipbelt.com/

#artbydmcbride

Smile  You'll love it..pockets all around...and it doesn't bounce at all.

Runners run

Run Like a Mother

I have the double pocket Spibelt with the race bib clips.  If the weather looks like it might rain I put my phone and key fob in ziploc bags and carry in the Spibelt.  I really like it, but I am intrigued by the flipbelt.  Wondering if anything ever falls out of them?  I like the zippered pockets of my Spibelt.

Linda

I've carried my smart phone, mp3 player, 3 e-gels and my car fob with no problem, and I don't even flip the belt over.  The opening is in the center (vertically) of the belt, so if you put something in there it will just sink down to the bottom and should have no tendency to work it self up and out of the opening.  But one can always flip the belt for added security.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Thanks, llene.  I'll have to try this.

steph  

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Spibelt over here too.

Hobby Jogger Especial!

Got my flipbelt yesterday.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Cool

I should have ordered smaller, I got the XL and L to wear on my hips. The material is very stretchy. I'll be sending the XL back for a M. I should have gone with their size chart rather than a measuring tape.

Wore it on my 4 mile run yesterday and didn't even know it was there. Very comfortable.

Definitely two thumbs up.

Thanks, Ilene!!

#artbydmcbride

Cool  I am glad Shadow38!

Runners run

Chantilly75

www.runningskirts.com  has running skirts with 2 side pockets.  They are big enough for a cell or an iPod.  But the top sticks out above the pocket a little.

"dancing on the path and singing, now you got away,

you can reach the goals you set from now on, every day"

Sonata Arctica

npaden

iFitness running belt.  To me, they copied Spibelt but made it better.

Thanks for the recommendation.  I picked one up and am very happy with it.

I got my wife a flipbelt and it seems like it's okay, but I like the iFitness belt better.  I really am liking not wearing the arm pocket anymore.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Got mine last week.

I used it for my 24 hour race this past weekend.  Not for a cell phone but for ID, credit cards and $.

I hate to leave that stuff in my purse in the car when parked at races or what ever.

I didn't even notice it.  Stayed nice and flat.  Unlike the ifitness belt I have used in the past for the same purpose.

steph  

Supersono99

Im a new convert to flip belt. I love it! My spibelt bothered me, thiis goes unnoticed. They also have excellent customer service. I have an XL and I'm pretty sure I need a large. They sent me a return label to return it and get a large, no questions or hassle, even though I've worn the XL for a HM.