>Racing>So...what Marathon Race Memorabilia have you purchased, or Prefer, or Wish for?
Needs more cowbell!
• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018
Abs of Flabs
4) That Goofy medal. Call me Goofy.
3) Another CMM medal attached to a sub-4:00 time. The immediate goal.
2) A finisher's medal from Boston
1) That silver belt buckle from the WS 100. It's mine, someday.
You'll ruin your knees!
""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)
... my bib was with me from start to finish...
One thing I''m proud to say I ALREADY have is this...
Current favorite piece of memorabilia? That "medal" from the Flying Monkey Marathon. Made of thin wood, looks hand carved ... but it represents a hard run, a PR, some cool people, and not even 100 people on the planet have one. I wouldn't sell it for $1,000.
I'm running somewhere tomorrow. It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait.
96 runners have one of these.