So...what Marathon Race Memorabilia have you purchased, or Prefer, or Wish for? (Read 965 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, I like those! Very 'planet of the apes'! Wink Big grin
    Wink Registration opens August 1 for 2007 ... Big grin

You'll ruin your knees!

Oh, I almost forgot about my bib number from my first 50 miler...Palo Duro in 2002... I had race number 50 Big grin Wink Yes Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Jill_B

I fly.

Eh, I've got one of those Monkey Medals... they are overrated! (JUST KIDDING, MINE IS FRAMED WITH MY BIB NUMBER AND IS THE ONLY MARATHON MEDAL I DISPLAY! I'M VERY PROUD OF IT!)

Bring it on.

I've got a 24 year old long sleeve tee shirt from the Bostonfest marathon. It was a marathon run completely within the confines of the city of Boston. I have a vague memory of running down Storrow Drive at one point. I also have an official certificate with my time, a photo taken during the race & a race poster. They mean a lot to me because it was the only official marathon I ran. The tee shirt was included in the race entrance fee, the photo was extra, & the poster I just ripped off the wall.
            SmileI buy alot of the photos. My girlfriend works for Brightroom, so I look for her and she gets some good ones of me. I also figure it will be great to show my grandkids someday-yes even the bad ones. I have also bought some great posters and had them framed, especially the signed ones. My latest was the OBX marathon and Bloomsday.
              yes, I definitely love my bib numbers the best.... I'm saving them all and some day I hope to wallpaper a room with them (or maybe a closet... so my wife doesn't complain). Big grin
              I wallpaper my garage with bib #s. I have the 2003 Columbus Marathon "our world is flat" poster there, too.

Me and my gang in Breck

I save every bib # that I every got in my top night stand draw. Someday I would like to win a trophy for placing in the top 3 of my age division.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."