Men's Short Shorts (Lycra, DryFit, wicking, etc.) (Read 644 times)

Hi, I'm looking for new shorts for the summer. Specifically, I want wicking, compression type shorts, but with shorter inseam than normal. Regularly, they are 7" inseam or more. I'm looking for ones that come about half-way up my thigh as opposed to covering almos all my thigh. Can you recommend a brand / style? Also, can you recommend an online retailer? Thanks!
    Will be weightlifting and running to get into the best shape I can before turning 40. Here are my progress pictures: http://tinyurl.com/584qwt

Me and my gang in Breck

I have the 2 in 1 shorts made by Asics and I love them. The model # is MS0735. They have a built in boxer and they are really comfortable. The inside boxer is nice and snug so I dont need to wear another set of underwear with them. I can run for hours in them with know rubbing issues. The size that I have is medium and they fit perfect, not to long, not to short, just right. I bought them from a local running store but I'm sure if you look you can find and online retailer. Mark

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."