Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... (Read 1359 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What are your top 10 favorite running things (in no particular order)? Here are mine: 1. Garmin Forerunner 305 2. Body Glide 3. Blister Shield powder (thanks, Lynn) 4. 2nd gen. iPod Nano 5. Smartwool socks 6. Champion DoubleDry Distance bra 7. Brooks Vapor Dry 2 pant 8. Runningskirts.com skirts 9. Amphipod Full-Tilt hydration belt 10. Sennheiser MX-75 headphones

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

GP160

1) Garmin 2) Nike Air Max 360 II sneakers 3) Nike tech hat & gloves 4) Nike running shorts 5) Under Armour tights 6) Under Armour turtle neck 7) Under Armour sports bra I only have 7 things....I'm hoping santa can fill the last 3...an Ipod shuffle would be appreciated, along with a nice wind/water resistant jacket, a set of ear muffs would be nice!
      Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
        woodchips.....lots and lots of them....... Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

woodchips.....lots and lots of them....... Big grin
          Why do I suddenly think of a certain quiz awhile back...? Big grin
            1. Garmin 205 2. Under Armour sports bra 3. Body Glide 4. Nike yellow dry fit hat 5. Brooks tights 6. iPod shuffle 7. Fuel Belt brand 6 bottle belt 8. Chocolate outrage GU 9. Nike dri fit long sleeved half zip tee 10. 180s (this a winter specific list!)
            2009: BQ?
            crazygonuts123

1) My Asics Gel Nimbus IX (first shoe that did not leave my feet torn apart!) 2) My Nike cross back sports bra/fitness top 3) My Nike Tempo shorts 4) My Garmin Forerunner 305 5) Balega socks!!!!!!! 6) iPhone (can listen to tunes and take a call without having to do a thing, plus map function if I get lost on a run) 7) Running Ahead (duh) 8) My Craft base layer 9) Body glide (hooo boy, when you need it, you need it) 10) Runningskirts.com!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, I need an 11 for RA! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

seeEricaRun

Awesome

1) Polar RS200SD running computer/HR monitor 2) Nike fleece-lined running pants 3) Sugoi speedsters 4) My MP3 player (I actually am not a fan of the player itself, but I like being able to listen to podcasts when I run) 5) Caffeinated shot blocks 6) Post-run hot shower 7) Triks (skirtsports.com) running skirts and dresses 8) Nike elite running socks 9) Chocolate milk 10) Runningahead.com In no particular order (except for the Polar). Trying to find a new avatar. Why do all my race photos suck?
                    1) RunningAhead 2) Garmin 305 3) Body Glide 4) Running skirts! 5) Nike Air Structure Triax 10+ (FINALLY, shoes that are just right!) 6) Asics Women's Hera Low Cut Socks (I am a recent convert to these) 7) Creative MP3 Player 8) Fuel Belt 9) Espresso Love GU 10) Tie between the items in my long run outfit (Brooks sports bra/ Reebok DriFit shirt or RA tank/ Moving comfort shorts)
                      1) RunningAhead (much of my motivation comes from here!) 2) Ipod Shuffle 3) Zulu socks 4) My blue OC MD hat 5) Garmin 305 6) Asics Gel Nimbus 7) New Balance 1061 8 ) Nike running jacket with the thumb holes 9) Nathan water bottle with it's little "jacket" 10) My increased appetite and more health-wise way of thinking when it comes to food

Michelle

1. My 1000 mile socks 2. Post Run - Hot choclate in winter Smile 3. Mp3 player 4. RunningAhead Tools/Log and Community 5. Fresh Atlantic Air (when back home out of the city) 6. New Balance 756's 7. Soft Leaves underfoot in the Autumn 8. A sunset when your running just looks so much nicer 9. RW's Complete book of running (A Burfoot) 10.New Routes.
                        Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
                        Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I'm actually quite fond of that commercial but that's OT. I don't have that many running things, but here goes. 1. inversion table. Enuf said Big grin 2. Timex stop watch 3. iPod for the dreadmill days 4. my running buddies that gets me out on cold winter mornings. Are they things? MTA: RA... how could I forget this place? Big grin
                            1.my reflective vest (I'm usually an evening runner) 2.streetlights 3.ice free sidewalks in the Winter 4.Groton Town Forest,for trail running 5.Leominster State Forest,ditto 6.the nights when there's a gentle snow falling 7.the solitude 8.the change of seasons,all four of them 9.that "I could run forever" feeling 10.the feeling of accomplishment after a workout

Member Since 2008

1. Garmin 205 2. Polor heart rate monitor 3. Under Armor Tights 4. Ipod Shuffle 5. Chocolate milk..

Member Since 2008

I almost forgot,,, 6. Motrin