RA shirts (Read 1253 times)

I'd be willing to help with inventory and mailing out if you went with some place local for me (if that would be an option). That would eliminate one portion of the shipping fees. I could go and pick up the shirts and keep them in a designated area of my house and then mail them to those who make payment. You could track payment with Paypal (or would that be tricky with legal aspects being "donation" driven?) Just a thought. Of course that would involve a lot of trust. I'd put up one of my kids as collateral. Big grin Pick one.

Michelle

Right about now Eric is taking a deep breath and rubbing his temples trying to make the pain stop. Sorry Eric. We just like RA SOOOO much we want to advertise it for you. I have a blank t-shirt, I can use a permanent marker and make up my own RA logo. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Then I would be breaking a house rule, no pants/shorts with words on the butt. We made that rule for my 11 year old daughter, since her friends all wear the wordy shorts (as we call them). I told her I don't want people checking out her butt!!!
        Heh, I wouldn't wear that in public, either. I have a funny pair of shorts I found at the Hustler store when I was in LA that say "hustler" on the butt, but those are only worn indoors. Big grin A skirt with the logo up one hip might be kind of cool, though...kind of like where Adidas has the stripe. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A skirt with the logo up one hip might be kind of cool, though...kind of like where Adidas has the stripe.
          That would be cool. Better for me if it were shorts though. I'm still not sold on the running skirt yet.

Michelle

I would love a window deacal for my car - or a small embroidered patch to put on a sweatshirt/shirt/hat that we already own. Also, much less investment, and more versatile! How about a logo - "RunningAHEAD.com....where runners meet"
            Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, now that's a great idea...embroidered wicking hats--one can never have too many running hats! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I would love a window deacal for my car - or a small embroidered patch to put on a sweatshirt/shirt/hat that we already own. Also, much less investment, and more versatile! How about a logo - "RunningAHEAD.com....where runners meet"
                I agree with Zoom-zoom-- the hat would be perfect!! Easier to order, easier to mail.

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

where runners meet
                  We've been over this. I don't eat meat. Clowning around
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think it should say "RunningAHEAD.com -- where runners RUN!" Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

We've been over this. I don't eat meat. Clowning around
                      Oh, never mind.... Big grin

Michelle

Ooh, now that's a great idea...embroidered wicking hats--one can never have too many running hats! Big grink
                        Don't need to worry about sizes with an adjustable headband either...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                        Thyroid Support Group

Where did Eric go? I think we scared him away with group interest.

Michelle

fengyingsama

spam
                            fengyingsama

spam
                              keeponrunning

Right about now Eric is taking a deep breath and rubbing his temples trying to make the pain stop. Sorry Eric. We just like RA SOOOO much we want to advertise it for you. I have a blank t-shirt, I can use a permanent marker and make up my own RA logo. Big grin

I would be if I were him...then again, it seems small things can cause me to do that!

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022