Simple Bar Graphs? (Read 64 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I say bar graph, but this could apply to any of them.

I want o make a bar graph with monthly run totals, but without the breakdown by workout type.  So such a graph would have the bars be one color.

Seems like we could do this at one point, but my memory isn't what it used to be.  I destroyed a lot of brain cells coping with the Rodriguez and Hoke eras at Michigan.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Wing

Joggaholic

I'm interested in that as well. I can do a graph on "Any Activities" and it'll sort of do the trick, mainly because I don't actually do anything else other than running so the other activities don't take up many pixels.

I say bar graph, but this could apply to any of them.

I want o make a bar graph with monthly run totals, but without the breakdown by workout type.  So such a graph would have the bars be one color.

Seems like we could do this at one point, but my memory isn't what it used to be.  I destroyed a lot of brain cells coping with the Rodriguez and Hoke eras at Michigan.

Just go to Reports, and click the "+ New Graph" box.

MTA: OK I guess this only works if you have no activity types other than running.

Dave

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

GLOBBIE SIGHTING!!!!

an amazing likeness

Jeff,

It is only when you filter the activity=run in your graph that you get the workout type detail.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.