Start drinking...heavily... (Read 800 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

*crawls into fetal position* Please make it stop! Confused

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

It is impossible!! I can't do it Cry
        Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

My brain hurts. Confused

Running ... just keep running!

Why is it sideways?

I got to "Neigh, Winny" ???
            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I got to "Neigh, Winny" ???
              spell out HORSE
                made it to 29 - ain't sayin how many tries that took Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group

I made it to 42, but I used a couple skips. (I couldnt figure out the pink bridge or duck question.)
                    I also made it to 42. Got the bridge and duck, but had to skip the "click the smallest". I just don't have the patience to go through the whole thing to click all those 42s Evil grin Modified 2 mintues later as I go back to doing real work: aw crap I just figured out 42.
                      it doesn't end at 50? i quit!!

Lazy idiot

Why oh why did I click the link... Confused

Tick tock

OH BROTHER!!! *LMAO* My 12 y/o was doing this the other day, he kept calling me in to the room to check it out. Strange. Very strange.

Michelle

Damn that thing is frustratingly addictive. I finally gave up at 82.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Apparently there are 110 levels. I'm not sure if anyone has ever even gotten that far. I gave up at about level 10, LOL! I think I might be coming down with a cold (or at least I feel like I need an intense nap) so I haven't felt like spending more than 15 minutes or so at it. But some gals on the board where I found the link have been obsessed with it all day. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay