How hard is it to know if an elite athlete is a woman? (Read 2189 times)

What did it say before you modified it?

It said "This thread still sucks."

I modified it to add "3 years later."

Runners run

xor

I was hoping it was going to be a unabomber treatise on why that you said 'Nah' about.

Not that unabomber-like treatises are known in these parts.

I'm not really a treatise guy (essays are about the limit of my attention span) but especially not while on vacation.

Runners run

I was hoping it was going to be a unabomber treatise on why that you said 'Nah' about.

Not that unabomber-like treatises are known in these parts.

Well I just got back from vacation with in-laws and friends of theirs. I had dinner with a polite young 20-something from Texas who has a special headset for Call of Duty, offered to place the Army Survival Guide on my phone (two versions), and who tied every conversation point to his theory that the government is watching us *closely*.  Taking him to Times Square now.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

L Train

Mrs. Train and i went shopping at a place called Blades and Bullets in the middle of nowhere CO today.

Feeling the growl again

Well I just got back from vacation with in-laws and friends of theirs. I had dinner with a polite young 20-something from Texas who has a special headset for Call of Duty, offered to place the Army Survival Guide on my phone (two versions), and who tied every conversation point to his theory that the government is watching us *closely*.  Taking him to Times Square now.

I assume the special headset included tinfoil?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I assume the special headset included tinfoil?

Wait, I think I can hear the Mars Rover

Wait, I think I can hear the Mars Rover

Wait, you think the Mars rover is REAL?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Wait, you think the Mars rover is REAL?

Of course it is real. It has a twitter account and everything. Heck, it has two.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Hawt and sexy

But does it have a penis? 'Cuz that's what's important.

I'm touching your pants.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

But does it have a penis? 'Cuz that's what's important.

It has plutonium.  Even better than testosterone.

JimR

It has plutonium.  Even better than testosterone.

pluto and rover

does it have a tail?

wbudde

pluto and rover

does it have a tail?

'cuz if it has a tail, it's a monkey.  If it doesn't have a tail, then it's an ape.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

'cuz if it has a tail, it's a monkey.  If it doesn't have a tail, then it's an ape.

If it is a monkey, then it sinks, so it's not made of wood, so it doesn't burn, so it's not a witch.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

If Caster Semenya were to give birth in the future it would be interested to note if this would be herald as the first case of a male giving birth.