Waiting for the phone to ring... (Read 457 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gah, I'm all dressed for a run and ready to go, but I'm waiting for a call from a shoe store. My mom is also a shoe whore and bought a pair of Ecco sandals while she visited a couple of weeks ago. The store we were at didn't have the color she wanted in her size, so she paid for them and they were to ship them from another store to my house. They didn't arrive before I took my mom back to WI and I returned from WI to find that they are still not here, so I have been trying to track them down for her. Anyhow, now I'm patiently waiting for the store to call me back to let me know the status. I'm guessing they never shipped from the other store. If they haven't shipped I will give the store my mom's addy to ship to her...meanwhile I wait. And I'm bored. Someone come entertain me. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You can be the first to join my new group, Left Wingnuts!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Done. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Y'all need to chill and get some professional help on your shoe hording addiction. modal

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Y'all need to chill and get some professional help on your shoe hording addiction. modal
            *snickers* Hey, at least I get geeked by orthopedic-type shoes and not fancy-schmancy desginer footwear...no Manolo Blahniks in my closet! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay