Publish Page (Read 737 times)

Ben1

I dont understand what the publish page option can be used for. Its under the Logout button. Can someone fill me in please. thanks, Ben
    WWW.BEN-YATES.COM
    Wingz

Professional Noob

It gives you an official URL to link to if you want to share your log with a non-runningAHEAD person. Try it! Copy and paste and send it by email.

Roads were made for journeys...

It looks like if you do this you give the other person the ability to change your data. Is this so? Pat
        eric :)

It looks like if you do this you give the other person the ability to change your data. Is this so? Pat
          Only the owner can edit the data. There's no public button for pages that are editable. There are layers of security to ensure that you are the only one that can edit your data. Anyway, don't get attached to the button. I'm planning to get rid of it so you can send any URL you like to your friends for them to view.
            thanks for the response. I really do like this site. I've mentioned it on my blog and I heard about it on another blog. I wanted to be able to have a link to the summary page for my blog for anyone to see. Thanks, pat patsrunning.blogspot.com