Running cured my ____(fill in the blank) (Read 1174 times)

Non ducor, duco.

I am stoked. Running has cured my PMS. I no longer feel like I might strangle the neighbor's cat. I haven't given the bird to anyone in the school pick-up line in forever. Anyone else have a miraculous cure from running?
      Running has cured me from being a big fat slob.
      "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Running cured me of looking matronly!
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Constipation

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

My legs are killing me

Winter blues
              Fear of Running..... Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

thumbs up!

couch dents shaped like my backside. Really, it has done so much to tame my stress and anxiety. AND I haven't had a cold all winter. (knocking hard on wood right now.)
                2010 Goals
                1. get to and maintain 20 MPW
                2. sub 50 min Crazy Legs 8k -- April 10 (so close! 50:13... next year)
                3. sub 30 min 5k
                4. improved time in Madison half marathon -- May 10

Think Whirled Peas

Persistent knee pain.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Sweating Now I'm just cold all the time!

Kings Canyon NP 07'

cured my curiosity of what is down that trail

left-right-left-right-repeat

Me and the boys

I blew my ACL in 2004 from wakeboarding. After having it replaced, my knee was stiff, and I had consistant leg aching. Running is the only thing that I have found to keep the pain away, and keep my knee strong. I love running, its so multi-purpose!
                        -Misty "I would rather try and die, than live and wonder."
                          Although I'd been exercising faithfully since my early teens (a long time!), I somehow developed morning backache about 10 years ago. Nothing I did could get rid of it. But after 4 months of running, no more back pain!

Big Chicken!

...Jeanstoosmall-itis For some reason, my dryer is no longer shrinking my clothes. They are actually coming out clean and a bit roomier. HMMMMM... Big grin
                            Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
                              I really just have to agree with all of these-- and add a few of my own! PMS- totally! When I took a hiatus from running I forgot this amazing cure for cramps, and moodiness. Stress- I feel so much better now that I am running again. No more stressing about how I look and if I run after work, all the day’s events are but a distant memory! Flab- well, we're working on it! Winter Blahs- instead of staying home on the couch and getting zero fresh air or exercise, I am out breathing it all in, surrounded by nature! I feel so alive instead of cooped up and miserable. Even the TM gets my heart pumping and the blahs are gone. Lack of Energy- I am working such a crappy shift- waking up at 4:30AM every morning. It was killing me, but since I have finally FORCED myself to run again, I have more energy than ever. Improved relationship with, well, everyone- I am happier and healthier and everyone benefits from that! Please excuse my overzealousness. It's really just good to be alive!

2012 Goals: Get back into it after having a baby! Prep for a 1/2 marathon

Running cured me of looking matronly!
                                DITTO!!! My 16 year old dd's guy friends say I'm hot. Thank you, running!