Copacabana (Read 694 times)

I swear, my husband did this on purpose. This morning he was walking around singing Barry Manilow's Copacabana....Now I CANNOT get it out of my head. I think I'll be singing it all day long. What makes a person start the day with singing a Barry Manilow song?? Ugh...It's going to be a long day. Big grin (I'm still trying to figure out how he knows all the words to that song. It's not really his type of music. ) Sorry...had to vent.

Michelle

OMG LMAO sorry. I think I'd die of a heart attack if my dh even hummed a bar of ANY of Barry's music lol.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

rockenmamof5....Might be a stupid question...but is your profile picture you? I asked him how on earth that song came to mind and he said he woke up thinking of it. Then he said that it is a happy sounding song. I think he is in desperate need of a vacation. Smile

Michelle

Scout7

I do that to my wife. Coworkers, too. We're all cruel like that, though. For the longest time we were all stuck with the theme song to "Sanford and Son".....That can be like a new special form of Hell, lemme tell ya. Of course, now I'm going to be stuck with Copacabana stuck in my head all day now. Thanks.
            I like to share my agony! Evil grin Of course you just graced me with the tune from Sandford and Son...so now there will will be a battle of the bands in mind.

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Now I CANNOT get it out of my head. I think I'll be singing it all day long.
              Thanks a whole lot. Now me too. Sheesh.
                If you want to get a song out of your head start humming the theme to the Pink Panther, god knows why but it gets rid of it without getting stuck there itself Smile
                "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
                  Ohhhhh....good idea! I'll try that. How does it go?? Dead ant, dead ant....(wasn't that a joke or something?). Okay, I have too much time on my hands this morning, my office is in the end process of renovations and between the painters and the lack of furniture ( they took my desk ) I am truly not in the mood to work.

Michelle

Yep! Took that Monday.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I like to share my agony! Evil grin Of course you just graced me with the tune from Sandford and Son...so now there will will be a battle of the bands in mind.
                      lmao@ battle of the bands starring Barry and S&S

rockenmamof5----You look great, especially after having 5 children, I bet you hear that all the time! I am trying to get my stomach to be what it used to be, before the kids...and I can't quite get there. My husband says I look great to him, but I want to look better. I probably need to introduce some new exercises, the sit ups, crunches, leg lifts, and push ups have probably done all they can do.

Michelle

Jill_B

I fly.

My husband called home to tell me that he has the "going on an alphaquest" song from Sesame Street stuck in his head, but that's the only line he knows from the song. (And I thought he cared that I feel crummy.) Now it's stuck in my head too.

Bring it on.

Admitting this might get me kicked off runningahead.com but that song is on my iPod. Blush
                            ---- Cynthia
                              clhagan Big grin Which one? The alphaquest song or Copacabana? I'll have to find Copacabana, listen to it and see what it does for my running mood. It certainly has an upbeat kind of way to it. Maybe I'll put it on my Ipod and then while my husband is in deep sleep I'll put the ear plugs in his ears and have him listen to it all night long! He'll never get it out of his head then. Evil grin That would be so cool.

Michelle

lol Jill. Gotta love Sesame Street. Thanks Michelle! LMAO you are SOOOOOOO EVIL Evil grin My kind of girl Wink