Fat and Lazy (Read 1128 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I totally get it DB.  I am exactly the same way.  I have 2 states.  Starving or stuffed.  There is no in between. 

Yes.  I  also know the feeling.

And I've been on a down hill slide since July

and can't begin to run enough to counter it.

steph  

Loves the outdoors

I totally get it DB.  I am exactly the same way.  I have 2 states.  Starving or stuffed.  There is no in between. 

Me too. It is so frustrating and after being injured for the first time these last 4 weeks, my scales are crying. The only thing that helped me was becoming addicted to running, but I'll never be a lean runner. 

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

When I have one of my "bottomless pit" days I drink a Fat Tire. It is seriously the only thing that will fill me up. But just 1 or you're better off eating. 

I'm new here and this is my first post, so I thought I should make it very profound, so here it is.......wait for it.......................I love fat tire.  Smile

Mmmmm...beer

It is really very simple, and basically boils down to calorie counting.

Any method that actually works, boils down to this.  Whether you're doing Weight Watchers points, or an online/phone app, or anything else, it is the monitoring and controlling of your caloric intake that will result in weight loss.  The concept is very simple, it's the implementation that's the hard part.  But like running, or any other endeavor that requires hard work and perseverance, you either just do it, or make excuses. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

#artbydmcbride

cabbage soup

Runners run

Intentionally Blank

sdfgewiuohsdf

Spam