Pumpkins! (Read 723 times)

My pumpkin (trick-or-treating goblin): James' pumpkin (vampire about to attack):
    2009: BQ?
      Nice! Smile Where is the RA pumpkin?

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, an RA pumpkin is a GREAT idea! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Awsome. You goblin ever work on a TV show?
            Tomorrow night my family will be carving pumpkins, tonight my youngest wanted me to do mine, so this is what I did. (nothing exciting, he just wanted it to have vampire teeth) This is from last year. My family's 6 and 2 from two of the kids' friends and 1 from their dad who joined us that night. Just one of the scenes from that night...

Michelle

howdjadoit?
              We are amazing artistes. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Bought two kits for $2.59 each --- comes with different templates and little tools. Not bad, eh?
              2009: BQ?
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm a freehand kind of a guy. Check it: http://www.extremepumpkins.com

Imminent Catastrophe

Oh, sorry, I thought you said Pupkins.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

We are amazing artistes. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Bought two kits for $2.59 each --- comes with different templates and little tools. Not bad, eh?
                    I have a book of those kit thingys...they scare me. Too much detail and time involved there. I don't have the patience for that. Blush I'd end up cutting through important parts. I like your Goblin pumpkin!

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

By the way, the pumpkin quality (not the carving, but the fruit itself) looks pretty good in these pics. Make sure that on November 1 you cook all these down and enjoy some good pies and cakes!
                        By the way, the pumpkin quality (not the carving, but the fruit itself) looks pretty good in these pics. Make sure that on November 1 you cook all these down and enjoy some good pies and cakes!
                        Ummm, how about if I mail you ours? Last pumpkin pie we made, was from a can mix. I'd like to keep it that way. Besides, the kids like to keep the pumpkins outside until they start to cave in and get all squishy...and I'm not eating that. Tongue

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awsome. You goblin ever work on a TV show?
                          Dude, a Whammy! I LOVED that game show! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dude, a Whammy! I LOVED that game show! Big grin k
                            That's where it's from!!!!

Michelle