Cool Running log import is finished (Read 3935 times)

I'm also from CR site. This site is cool. I love the mapping option. I will make some changes to my course distances in my CR running log before sending it to you eric Smile. Thanks for all the help! EDIT: Ah, maybe it is better not to modify my log. I have send you my log eric. Thank you a lot!
      Eric, I think you are going to be a busy chap for a while Shocked From what I hear there is a mass exodus from CR and they're running this way.
      Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Did CR merge with Active.com?
          Yeah, I believe the transition took place over the weekend and there is loads of lost data (personal logs etc) from many disgruntled runners. A quick visit tells me 'where to study for my degree online' / where to apply for a green card, states it is powered by 'hummer' and asks me to try the new 'Nike+ system' aside from countless more sponsored links (oh and its partenered with ESPN.com) No
          Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Did CR merge with Active.com?
            Yep.

Roads were made for journeys...

lorenc

Another former CR here. It looks like you have a great site here, and I just signed up. Just please don't sell out in the future like CR did to us. Now if I just figure out how to send you my log data... Smile
              seepamrun

Thank goodness for this site! I have downloaded my coolrunning log and am ready to have it imported here. Tell me what to do, please! I have set my the runningahead account and I'm all ready to go. Just tell me where to e-mail my data. Thanks in advance!
                edgeman

This is good news. I'm glad I came over here. Thanks Eric. You'll be getting an email from me shortly (and about a thousand other CR refugees). I suspect that your hard work importing all of these profiles will not go unrewarded (I noticed the PayPal donation button already).
                  va

Hey new folks, welcome! Smile
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

pitrunner

Thanks so much Eric! I'm a CR refugee as well. I look forward to hanging out here and learning from everyone! One quick question - should I refrain from adding new workouts in the log until you've finished the import?
                        Eric finished mine last night. He did it the same day I emailed him about it. I'll definitely be donating after the holidays. Big grin

Eric finished mine last night. He did it the same day I emailed him about it. I'll definitely be donating after the holidays. Big grin
                          He also has high quality technical t-shirts for sale at a very reasonable price (cheaper than most stores!)

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Maniac

He couldn't get it to work for me "using the URL trick"...I also can't figure out how to export my CR Running Log to a data file or Excel Spreadsheet from their site (I can't find my log at all)... Any thoughts?

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

If the URL trick didn't work, your best bet might be emailing someone from active / cool running. Here are a couple of posts I found: ******* For anyone having trouble getting their CR running log, there's hope. I emailed Amy.Steiner@activenetwork.com and asked for her to send me my log and she took care of it. I just received it as an email attachment from a coolrunning email address. I found her email on one of CR's forums discussing the transfer. ******* I also saw this on Letsrun.com... ******* I also received an email from Sean Griffin at coolrunning.com (coolrun@coolrunning.com), whom I had emailed earlier with my complaints. To his credit he simply sent me an exported version of my log. Hurray to him for taking the time to listen to custome complaints, and acting swiftly to correct them. If anyone still can't get in through the backdoor I recommend emailing the address above. Finally, active.com sent me an email saying that they would send me the logs but it would take 24-72 hours.... Ha...ha... I guess it does pay to back up... *******