plugin for withings scale? (Read 3589 times)

Manuel.

Any chance to get a progress update on the Withings integration? Smile

eric :)

I got the basic authentication working but can't get Withings to notify RA when there are new entries.  Their support forum is filled with messages from developers with similar problems.  I will continue to work on it.

tlazarus

+1 for Withings scale support. I love RunningAhead, but often find myself drifting towards Endomondo because of the rich 3rd party support they have, including Withings. The rest of it is no competition for RA, obviously. 

2009 5k PR: 22:10 2010 5k PR: 18:36 2010 Marathon PR: 3:13:22 2010 Goals: Sub-20:00 5k Sub-19:00 5k Sub-3:30 Marathon

I tried to get the Withings integration working but haven't had much success.  Their documentation is somewhat confusion but I managed to get access to users' accounts.  However, it is supposed to notify me when there's a new record but it never does.  I guess I'm doing something wrong.  I'll have to keep plugging away at it.

Manuel.

Any update on the Withings integration? I really do like Runningahead but the lack of a mobile site and 3rd party support makes me look for alternatives now my subscription has expired...

The Withings integration project has been on hold because I am unable to get it working.  The Withings documentation is poor and their support poorer.  Believe me, I would love to add support for it.  I've been revisiting the project about once a month but thus far, I haven't made any additional progress.

That would be fantastic if it got sorted out at some point in the future. I recently got a Withings scale (love the thing) and would love to sync it up with RA.

Running my way to being a little less fat.

nicknovello

Hi to be honest I'm interested too as I'm in process to purchase a withings scale would love to have possibility  to upload here where I have all my story.

Quite sure isn't the right place but can someone tell me his experience with this Ws 30 or ws 50?

Tks for all