PR Question (Read 1491 times)

jules2

For me it was two words: High School
    You have earned a free beer token, if you ever visit England you can redeem it in The White Horse any Friday night.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So we can see who had the last 239847234 paragraphs, now we're just competing to see who can have the last word, right?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

So we can see who had the last 239847234 paragraphs, now we're just competing to see who can have the last word, right?
        (unshun) No. (shun)

Lazy idiot

Right.

Tick tock

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

... I asked if you considered non-races as PRs. ...
            So did you get any answers to this? And how did you like them?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Hannibal Granite

All right, let's try to bring this thing back down to earth here. First of all, I'm not gonna re-read the thread to see who called you a coward, but I agree that was crossing the line. Easy to say anonymously things like that on the internet when you wouldn't do it in real life.
              Globule - I'll save you the time you weren't going to spend, it was me who called the OP a coward. I'll admit it was across the line a bit, but it was meant to point out his incongruent statements about himself and if he had said to me in real life what he said in the thread (he wanted to improve and admitted he would run faster in a race and that he was very competitive) I most likely would have said the same thing to him in real life as well. Of course, the intent of what I was saying and the way it came out and was interpreted by him ended up being 2 different things. The rest of the post where I called him a coward was basically saying that it was okay if you aren't the fastest in the field, and that if you really want to improve you need to go test yourself against others.

"You NEED to do this" - Shara