PR Question (Read 1491 times)

xor

Props to Phil for the First Blood shot. That was worth a snerk. anutherfinemess: what battle are you trying to win? There is nothing to see here. Have a cup of coffee, preferably decaf, and enjoy the day. If you don't want to compete, don't. If you want to call a PR something different from others, do it.

xor

Tanya's BOOMS are never late.
      I'm such an idiot. Only now do I understand what that "Tanya's BOOMS" term actually means. It's all so clear now.

Lazy idiot

Just so long as you don't forget to chuckle at the obvious double entendre, you're good.

Tick tock

Prince of Fatness

Props to Phil for the First Blood shot. That was worth a snerk.
          I don't know who Phil is but you are welcome. I'm glad that someone got it.

Not at it at all. 

xor

I don't know who Phil is but you are welcome. I'm glad that someone got it.
            Well, that's what I called you merely because I misread "PHin". Ooops. I should fix that. I'll go back to calling you Potato. In my head, I still think mikeymikeymike looks like David Ortiz. Which is funny because I've met mikey in real life.

anutherfinemess: what battle are you trying to win? There is nothing to see here. Have a cup of coffee, preferably decaf, and enjoy the day. If you don't want to compete, don't. If you want to call a PR something different from others, do it.
              Oh come now, I can't be trying to "win" anything. I'm not competitive, remember? FWIW, if there's nothing to see here why do you keep coming back?
              And who am I anyway?
              Just another fat jogger, evidently.
              xor

Oh come now, I can't be trying to "win" anything. I'm not competitive, remember? FWIW, if there's nothing to see here why do you keep coming back?
                I'm coming back to goof around with others. I have not tried to whack your personal bee's nest (edited to add: wtf is a bee's nest? sigh. Hornets' nest. Bee hive. Potayto). I'm also not Jeff, so comments about you being competitive or not just kinda fizzle out with me. I don't give a shit whether you are or not. I *have* noticed that you are in quite a frenzy about a long thread which was seemingly 'closed' on p2, and then taken over on Friday by people blowing off steam (me included). Ok, maybe you aren't trying to 'win' (or maybe you are)... but still. Have a cup of coffee and enjoy the day. I'll stop goofing around in here, and go goof somewheres else.

kcam

I'm such an idiot idoit. Only now do I understand what that "Tanya's BOOMS" term actually means. It's all so clear now.
                  In this situation proper spelling is a must.
                    Hardly a frenzy here, brother. My investment here is zero beyond checking in every now and then to respond. If I were worked up I would have responded to a lot of the tripe and personal attacks that I've prettyy much let slide. I harbour ( sorry, Canadian spelling ) no ill will toward anyone here. Well, there area few who really seem trifling but Mikey, Jeffgoblue etc... we disagree. No big deal. No anger at all. Even Jeff doesn't have me angry. He's clearly a bright guy and I respect his intelligence. I'm just curious see if his ego is going to prevent him from admitting that he mis-characterized me. Will I be hurt if that's how it plays out? Not at all. Would I still run with him? Absolutely. If, while we were running he said "Hey, I'll race you for the next 10k" would I be up for that? In a heartbeat. Would he beat me over than 10k by like 20 minutes? Absolutely. That means he has time to buy the first round.
                    And who am I anyway?

Why is it sideways?

Beer. Now you're talking sense, afm. MTA: Afm, it's the internet. Without mischaracterization we would have nothing. Plus, I gotta make a choice: apologize for mischaracterizations or compose elitist snarky screeds. There are limits on my time. Elitist snarkery ftw.
                        LOL Jeff. I'll accept that for what it is. For what it's worth, I prefer dark ales. Road Dog or Bass in the U.S., Tankhouse up here in Canada.
                        And who am I anyway?

Think Whirled Peas

Jeez, you two...get a room.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

My legs are killing me

Mention beer and Jeff is putty in your hand.

Why is it sideways?

o baby
                              DoppleBock

Who cares? You have to do what's right for you. If you want to log PRs on Runs - Great. Lets face it ... PRs by distance do not compare well between people unless it was in the same race, the same year.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !